Chapter 2

By the time we got to her Aunt Michelle's house, I instantly saw her glaring at me like she was a famished lion waiting for its prey.

   You might be like, Jake, stop being an idiot. It couldn't be that bad, and plus, be a man.

  Okay, first of all. Lemme tell you something, when I saw her, she looked infuriated, like the kind of face you see your Math teacher makes when someone made an excuse about losing their homework, forgetting it at their house, or when their dog ate it even though they don't have one for the 8th time in a row. Now, do you see the picture?

   "Where have you been, young man!!!!!????"she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Uh um, I-I overslept, sorry ma'am it won't happen again."I said, muttering.

   "Do you have any idea how long I waited? Ugh! 😡 Seriously, get your act and life together or else you wouldn't ever get a girl, let alone be on time! Just don't do it again! You and Autumn can start out in the kitchen." she said, walking away.

   "Yeah, get your life together or else you wouldn't get a girlfriend. Hahahaha!" Autumn teased, bumping her shoulder into mine.

   "That went from 0 to 100 real quick!" I exclaimed, grabbing a box.

   We worked quietly for a few minutes, and them she walked up behind me and whispered, "I told you so. You won't listen to me, and now you earned yourself a life lesson from my aunt."

   I hate her saying "I told you so." It means she proved me that she was right (as always) and that just makes me feel stupid.

   Oh well. That's who she is. But I still love her.....

   Ok fine I admit it, I LOVE MY BESTFRIEND, but I that's it, no crossing the line, because I think she only sees me as her bestfriend and nothing beyond that point, well actually more like her brother that she never had.

   OKAY. Back to the real world. Stop getting distracted.

   "Done with the kitchen! Now, the living room. Hey, Best! I've gotta tell you something. It's really important." said Autumn.

   "What?" I asked curiously.

   "Can you um carry those boxes first." she asked politely.

   "And what if I don't?" I asked, smirking.

   "My aunt Michelle is gonna be mad at you, AGAIN." she said.

   I didn't do what she asked me to, because she just wants me to do all the hard work leaving her to carry 2-3 boxes, which is so unfair to me. I know I'm the guy and she's the girl and I need to be a gentleman,  trust me, I am, but with this kind of friendship we have, she won't be offended, just annoyed.

   After a minute or so, her aunt got mad. I have no idea why her aunt is always in a bad mood. Does she hate the world or something? Or if she becomes an old woman cat lady, I wouldn't he surprised.  

   And guess what my bestfriend told me. "I told you so."

Here we go again.