Chapter 1

"Thanks for saving me from those mean kids. And from now on, we'll be bestfriends forever!!!!!!" That's what Autumn said on the first day we became bestfriends.

        Yes folks, I still remember the exact words she said to me. Call me weird, but to me, it's very special.

        "Jaaakkkkkeeeee!!!!!!, Autumn's here!!! You have to go help her aunt, remember, " my mom hollered from downstairs.

        Oh crap! I totally forgot we we're gonna go to her aunt's house to help carry stuff. Well then, I guess I better hurry up, huh?

        "Yeah, I'm coming!!!! Just give me a few more minutes!!!" I said, trying to pick out my clothes to look good for Autumn. WAIT! WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST SAY?

        "I should not be falling inlove with my best friend. What if it could ruin our friendship? What if she never talks to me again? What if she doesn't like me back? What am I gonna do? Man up! Just tell her I like her and everything will be over with. But what will-" I said to myself, but someone interrupted.

        "Hey Jake, you better hurry up! My aunt's gonna so mad at you. You never want to see her that way. Trust me," Autumn said in that sweet voice of hers.

        "A-autumn, how long have you been here???"I asked, shockingly, hoping she didn't hear what I said.

        "Bruh, I just got here. You look good today by the way. Let's go, we're gonna be late!!!" she said, taking my arm and dragging me downstairs.

        Whew! I almost got caught there! Jake, seriously man, you're so stupid.

        On the bright side, she said I look good. Wait, does that mean nothing, a best friend kind of way, or something else? Girls are so hard to understand..