Chapter 21

So I don't have work and school today so I decided to go to the library to do some research for my essay.

And then, while I was searching through the books, I saw Autumn. I know that her mom told me not to talk to her but I still will.

"Hey Autumn. It's me Jake" I reminded her, in case she forgot.

"Oh I remember you. Can you please do me a favor.." Can you please tell me my childhood." she said.

Am I going to say yes or no? Well if I say yes, her mom's gonna kill me but when I say no she would never remember that we're used to be bestfriends.

"Yeah sure. But do you think your mom would be okay with that?"

"I guess so. I mean like it's not bad to know about my past."

"True." I said

We went to a table and sit down for a minute.

"Now, can you tell me about my childhood?" she asked.

"Umm sure"

"So what happened?" she said, whispering cause we're in a library.

"Ok so you have a really awesome childhood. We were really good friends. We used to hang out all the time ang it's just really fun.'' I said.

"And then..." she said and then her phone rang.

"I'm sorry I have to go. Wanna hang out tomorrow? I'll text, here I'll give you my number.

She wrote her number down and hurried to get out.

Instagram : nightowl0708
Twitter: nightowl078

Sorry for the short chapter.