Chapter 5

I was just all good in the hood in my room playing video games and guess what?

Autumn just barged in to my room. I hate that.

"Hey? Why are you here? Aren't you going to dinner with your family? " I asked.

"Um hi... it was canceled. " she said.

"You look sad... What's the problem? " I asked

"I've been keeping this to myself for almost 4 months and I know I shouldn't have. I can't take it anymore. " she said crying.

"Well you can tell me what's bothering you." I said. I put her head on my shoulder to make her feel more comfortable telling me what happened.

"I'm being bullied by the girls in school. Well not all of them but you know what I mean."she said....

"What are they doing to you?" I asked.

"They're bullying me because I'm half-asian and just because of that......"she said, still crying.

"Well you know Autumn, some people in the world judge by where you came from and stuff like that. But in reality, it doesn't really matter, what matters most is who you are inside. I know I sound like your dad right now, but trust me, it's true."

But for most people, all of what's in the outside doesn't matter because they know that everyone else is different from others. No is the same and no one is perfect.

"If you think that they are bullying you because they think that you don't belong here because you're Half-Asian. They're wrong. Because guess what? They don't own the US to say that you don't belong here. And they don't know the real you, the real Autumn." I said.

"Well I guess maybe you're right. And from now on. I'll stop thinking about it. I told my parents about it and they said that they're gonna talk to the principal to fix the problem."she said.

"Ok good..." I said, relieved.

"Anyways, thanks for cheering me up. You're really my bestfriend. Iloveyou best!" She said while hugging me.

"Remember, I'll always be there for you. ALWAYS." I told her.

She went back home and I went to bed.

Did she just said she love me?