Chapter 9

Please, tell me I'm just dreaming!!!

Autumn ran while she's crying. " I'm sorry, Jake. I'm so sorry. "

I froze for a while. Then realized that this is really happening. What am I supposed to do? I can't believe it.

When I got home. I went straight to my room, banging my head on the wall.
I'm so stupid. Why did I ever think of doing that? I am so stupid! And now, our friendship is ruined!!!

I just decided to go to bed thinking everything will be okay when I wake up.

The next day,

I'm still on my bed, thinking about Autumn. Ugghh, I shouldn't have done that!

I tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer. I went to her house and her parents said that she said she wanna be alone.

I'm so worried. Will we ever talk to each other again? I don't know. Maybe. I hope so.

I texted her "Autumn, please talk to me...""
"Please don't let this ruin our friendship. I'm begging you..."

I waited and waited but she still wouldn't answer.

Could this be the end of our friendship?
Can we still fix this?
Why is she avoiding me?
Why wouldn't she talk to me?
How could we fix this?
Will we ever talk to each other again?

Those are the questions in my head that I couldn't answer. Please give me an answer... even in just one question.