Chapter 15

A/N: Thank you so so much you guys for reading my book. It means so much to me. Please keep supporting my book. Comment and Vote. Thanks! You'll are amazing! ☺ And oh BTW. I'm gonna go back to Jake's POV. Ok, I'll stop talking now. Hope you enjoy!

I can't believe it. I graduated high school! With all my friends and family by my side.

And now, I'm in college. Ok, this isn't what I thought college would be but I think I could work it out.

I'm studying in University of Maryland. Which is in Baltimore. (it's in Baltimore, right?) It's actually two hours away from home. Which is actually near.

My mom is calling.

M: Hey hon, how was college?

J: It's okay. Nothing really special about it. I mean I wanted to go to college, but I'm not obsessed about it.

M: Good to hear. So, you probably have to go get a job. But me and your dad still gonna give you some money. But you know what I mean.

J: Yea, I know. I need money to buy my necessities and stuff I want.

M: Exactly!

J: Well anyways mom. I gotta go. My friends are here.

M: Ok, I'll let you go. Love you.

J: You too...

*call ended *

My friends aren't really here yet. I don't mean to lie but I just wanted to avoid talking about that kind of stuff.

It kinda makes me think more about what's going to happen in college and all the bad stuff and that bad things.

I thought being in college is so fun and you'll all the freedom you've been wanting your whole life. Yes, you'll get all the freedom and your parents wouldn't be always around you.

But, I just found this out. College also comes with big responsibility. You have to protect yourself. Make money and think of ways on how to survive.

Well, it's college. But I don't think I have changed when I was back in high school. What?! Who am I kidding?

I've changed a whole lot. I learned to talk to people, to socialize with others. And I also had more friends.

I don't wanna think about all the responsibility stuff for now. I just wanted to have even just for a week. It's the first month of college. Come on.

Enjoy Life!

Instagram : nightowl0708
Twitter: nightowl078