Chapter 4

My alarm went off, but I was moaning a sign of disappointment. But I have to get up early today because me and Autumn are going to the mall today.

As soon as I'm ready. I headed downstairs and ate breakfast. Pancakes with nutella. It was so good I swear.

I bid my mom goodbye and headed outside. I saw Autumn heading towards my house. When she saw me, she said "Hey! Look who's early today!"

"Nah, I just wanted to get up early today. Nothing special." I said, lying. Yeah I know it's bad to lie but.....

"Whatevs! Lets just go." she said.

We went to her favorite store which is Forever 21. Man! This was worse than yesterday's ABC talk. I take it back, this is the prison.

"What are you gonna do with all these clothes?!" I asked.

"Woah. Relax dude, I haven't got any new clothes for three months. Also, I have nothing to wear. " she stated.

"Are you kidding me? You have two closets full of your clothes, and how do you not have anything to wear." I asked.

"Well actually, I'm gonna donate some of my clothes. So yeah. And now I'm not kidding." she said.

After hours of Autumn shopping, and me being her body guard, god my feet hurts!

"Can we stop just for a sec?" I asked begging.

"Starbucks???" She asked "Yea sure" I said

We went to Starbucks and I just had an Caramel Machiatto and she had a Vanilla Soy Latte, or whatever it was, her order was like a paragraph long.

After a while, we finally decided to get back home because it's getting dark outside.