Chapter 14

Narrator:

Jake and Autumn went separate ways. Jake stayed in Maryland and Autumn moved to California.

For the first few months of them being separated. It was so hard for them and already miss each other.

But the longer they haven't talk to each other, the more yhey get used to it.

They basically started a new life. Autumn got some new friends. While Jake is starting to get out of his shell. His starting to socialize to other people resulting for him to have more friends.

They still pretty much have good life without each other. They thought that they wouldn't survive without each other but they did.

They both graduated from high school. But none of them said Congratulations to each other.

They've already been separated for 5 years. They're now both 20 years old and now in college. Jake is studying in University of Maryland, while Autumn is studying and working as well.

They are now grown ups that have their own lives and makes their own decision.

They live by themselves. But they also visit their families once in awhile. But mostly, they stay where they are.

They're all alone in this very big world.

Do they still remember each other? Or did they forget everything that happened in the past?

Will they ever meet again? Or will they never talk to each other again?

Instagram: nightowl0708
Twitter: nightowl078