Chapter 18

I just got home from campus. I'm so tired and I just wanna lay on bed all day and play Clash of Clans. Man! That game is so addicting. I probably stay up until 1 in the morning playing COC.

And now, I have to go to work.

When I arrived there, I'm still the cashier whoch is bugging me. So after hours of taking costumers' orders. Someone caught my attention.

"Hi! Can I please get a Caramel Flan Latte." she said.

You can never believe who I just saw. It's Autumn, my bestfriend Autumn.

"Sure! That'll be $___. Hi Autumn! I hope we can still be friends." I said.

She looks confused. Why is she acting like she don't know me. Does she still hate me after 5 years?

"Ummm... I'm sorry. I don't remember you." she said.

I handed her the drink. She thanked me and headed out the door.

What just happened? How could she forget our friendship?

After a few hours of work. I went straight home and just stared at a blank wall. How? Why? Ugh! I knew it. I should've just forget everything about us if I knew she's gonna do that.

And wait, why is she here? I thought she's in California. Did she really moved there? Or did her family just told me that tp stay away? I'm just so confused.

What should I do?

I have my own life now. I can live without her, that's for sure. So I invited two of my friends over. Michael and Richard. Guess what we did?

We ordered pizza and played video games for the rest of the night. Which is for sure Autumn would never do with me.

FORGET ABOUT HER, JAKE. JUST DO IT.

I need Google in my brain and anti-virus in my heart.

Instagram : nightowl0708
Twitter: nightowl078