Chapter 17

Today is the first day work, well actually training. But who cares. It's the same thing.
I didn't have school today. I only have school on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Today is hump day so I'm gonna be working full time.

When I arrived at work, they started to teach me how to make the drinks and all that good stuff. They also taught me how to be a cashier.

After a week of training. I'm finally getting paid for doing my job starting today. My job today was in the cashier. Which is freaking the crap out of me. There's all the buttons you have ro push and it's so confusing.

The good thing is that I'm only filling in someone's job for today.

Nothing special happened today. Just all the usual things that happens at Starbucks. So nothing excited about it.

And speaking of being excited. My mom was so excited when dhe heard that I have a job. I mean like she started to be crazy when she heard those words. Then like after 15 minutes, she finally calmed down.

I actually just got home. I was supposed to be home by 7 but I went to my friend's house, so I stayed there for 3 hours.

I was past 10 when I got home. I have to go to bed early tonight cause tomorrow is just Tuesday, which means I have school and still have to work by 5 pm.

But the good thing is that I'm earning money and I'm not just wasting my time partying. My mom would probably freak out if I do that. Just saying.

I should probably go to bed now. Have a big ahead of me tomorrow.

Instagram : nightowl0708
Twitter: nightowl078

Sorry for the short update!