《6》

And if they incline to peace, then you (too) incline to it and put your trust in Allah; verily He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

Introducing

| Haider Mir Abedin |

Maha was running like mad woman

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Maha was running like mad woman. She entered his building and marched to his cabin. While he was watching all her moves on her laptop with a small smirk.

She entered breathing heavily and directly landed on the near by couch. Cathing her breath, she picked up the bottle and dranked half of it!

He was watching all this and raised his one arched eyebrow perfectly and again turned to the girl who was sitting with a shawl drapped around her petite figure. With her head down and tears flowing down her cheeks.

Maha got up stumbling and took the chair infront of him and said pouting,"yrrr, bhai ne thappad laya diya!"

"Koi nhi meri jaan, jab apke bhai dimag nhi chalta na toh woh apne hath oer feka shuru karr deta h! Ap btaye ap thik hena?"
Haider Mir Abedin said in his gruffly voice.

Maha nodded with a small smile assuring him. He eyed her towards the girl who ws sitting beside her and weeping quietly.

Maha's eyes soften at her behaviour.

"Tumare bhai ka khukar gussa dekh kar, muje toh humari JUJU ke liye darr lag rha h!" Haider said teasingly.

Maha glared in return.
He throwed his arms up in the air like surrendering.

Maha softly turned her chair towards her own side and said, "meri jaan, meri juju tum roya na karo yrr....hum koshish karr rahe na ...chalo aansu pohcho ab" Maha said wiping away her tears.

Juweria hugged Maha and cried her heart. She was hurt ! Seeing his behaviour towards his sister.... he slapped her ...

"Appii....apne mere liye khud ko musibat me daal diya ..h...ab wo sabko ...bata denge ko aap pregnant h" Juweria mumbled, crying like a mess .

Haider passed a glass of water and patted her head, "juju, wi aesa nhi karega kyu ki usse pta h, Mr. Almas Khan usse hi zimedar therayenge....or wo ab tumari shadi mujse nhi hone dega ...dekh lenaa...ab rona band karo...chalo shabash..." Haider said trying her calm down.

Yes, Haider never loved or never even wanted to marry Juweria! She was like a younger sister to him. But he loved Maha.
So they both planned to trap the most Egoistic Waqaur Almas Khan like this!

Yesterday night along with Juweria, Maha also came to know that know their parents were planning to get Haider and Juweria married officially. But Maha is Maha, she knows how to get on her brother's nerves.
She quickly called Haider and told him about her khurafati plan. Haider first denied but later he agreed as he himself can't get separated from his love, his life, his heart, His Maha. Whom he loved since his teenage time!

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें