ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒᵖʸʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ✓

"Don't fear!

Don't fear to embrace love.

Because without love,

The heart will be a

Graveyard."

●○●

She was like the sea...
Calm and Soothing.

He was like the fire...
Fiery and dangerous.

She was the victim of love.
He lost his love to another.

She has secrets that no one knows.
He wanted to unfold the secrets of his life.

She has the family everyone craves to have.
He didn't even know who his real family was.

She didn't want to fall in love. Again.
He was afraid to get his heart broken. Again.

She is cautious.
He is meticulous.

She was broken.
So was he.

Both were broken to a beyond that none can fix. Or that's what they thought.

♤♤♤

Two broken people who at first seem opposite but as time passes, they discover they are not as opposite as they thought so.

In fact, they are quite similar.

When these two broken people's unfortunate fates collide with each other, what will happen?

Will they be able to heal each other's broken hearts?

Or will they shed each other's hearts into pieces?

What if one's crazy ex makes a comeback into their already complicated life?

Will they survive amidst all of these complications?

Will they be able to embrace love?

Or will they have to give their lives to protect each other?

All of us know that opposite attracts but what will happen if two similar people collide?

Explosion?!

Chaos?!

Or Trouble?!

Peek in to know how two broken-hearted people overcome their fear, rediscovered their lives' purpose and embrace pure and selfless love.

♤♤♤

꧁ 𝗖 𝗢 𝗣 𝗬 𝗥 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧 ꧂

☞ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜, 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 & 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

☞ 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕.

☞ 𝙽𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.

☞ 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 & 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝.

☞ 𝙰𝚜 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 & 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝.

𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 Ⓒ︎ 2021.

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙.

●○●

𝑆𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑎, 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠!!

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑚 𝐼 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐼𝑚𝑟𝑎𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐴𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦!!! 😁

𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠.😊

𝐼𝑛 𝑆ℎ𝑎 𝐴𝑙𝑙𝑎ℎ 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑑. 🤗

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 3𝒓𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 '𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔'.

𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫-𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬.

𝐿𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡.

𝐸𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. ❣︎