ᶠᵒʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ✓

A clumsy love
has started
It is so hard when
Both wants to do well
It's weird that their heart
keeps pounding.

It's weird that
They suddenly start to laugh
Thinking about each other.
It's weird that
they made each other forget
Their painful memories.

Unknowingly
Love had come to them
Like a miracle

He didn't know how to deal with this feeling
For the second time
But still wanted to do well
And she was still a little scared,
The bigger her feelings for him got,
The more scared she got

Strangely,
Love were making them into a fool
A lovely fool.

■■■

As the first rays of morning light gently filtered through the window, the couple woke up to the realization of what had transpired the night before. A mix of excitement and awkwardness filled the air as they exchanged glances, their lips still tingling from the unexpected kiss. They found themselves at a loss for words, unsure of how to navigate this newfound closeness. Their shy smiles revealed a blend of curiosity and a hint of embarrassment, a reflection of their shared vulnerability.

Both fumbled for words, searching for a way to address the elephant in the room. In an attempt to break the tension, Imraan let out a nervous laugh.
"I... um... I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries."
He managed to say, his voice laced with uncertainty.

Ayana's cheeks flushed with a rosy hue as she shook her head.
"No... It was... I just didn't anticipate... well, that."

A mixture of relief and reassurance washed over the couple as they realized they were on the same page. The awkwardness began to melt away, replaced by a shared understanding of their unspoken desires.

"So, erm... what would you..."
With a newfound comfort, Ayana asked, trying to ease the remnants of awkwardness that lingered between them.
"...like to have for breakfast?"

"Anything is fine with me."
He replied with a nervous voice.

"I'm afraid but I don't know how to cook this 'anything' dish."
As she attempted to break the tension with a light-hearted joke a soft chuckle escaped his lips. Her attempt to ease the awkwardness was met with a grateful smile, as he appreciated her effort to create a comfortable atmosphere.

"Well, in that case, let's see what we can whip up together,"
He replied, his voice carrying a sense of playful enthusiasm.
"How about we explore the kitchen and create a breakfast masterpiece?"

Her eyes lit up, a spark of excitement dancing within them.
"That sounds like a plan! We can make this an adventure of flavors and culinary experimentation."

With a newfound sense of collaboration, they ventured into the kitchen, side by side. The awkwardness that had lingered between them began to dissipate as they found common ground in their shared task. As they went on, their interactions were filled with gentle touches, a brush of hands or a playful nudge, each serving as a silent acknowledgement of the bond they had formed. These small gestures became an unspoken language, a bridge that bridged the gap between their relationship and the blossoming connection they were discovering.