ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳ ᵃᵉˢᵗʰᵉᵗⁱᶜˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ✓

Before starting the book,
I would like to point out a couple of things.

English is not my first language 
so you might find a couple of grammatical errors here and there. Kindly do point them out.

There are times when you might dislike or hate a character. Of course, you guys can comment on that character but please, Please refrain from making any rude comments. 

The characters in the book will be Muslim but they may or may not be perfect. So please do not judge the religion, Islam, based on the characters.

Lastly, thank you for choosing this book. I hope you'll be entertained throughout the journey.

♧♧♧

𝕀𝕞𝕣𝕒𝕒𝕟 ℚ𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕙

“𝑯𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.”

Imraan Quraish, 28 years old, is not only a renowned businessman but also the CEO of Quraish Enterprise

Imraan Quraish, 28 years old, is not only a renowned businessman but also the CEO of Quraish Enterprise. Along with being an intelligent gentleman, he is also shrewd and fiercely competitive. His integrity, faithfulness and honesty are something that people always admire.

He got the stormy good looks of his ancestors that makes him look no less than a model. He has black hair and a strong face, and quick intelligent eyes. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows are thin and narrow. He is over six feet tall, with the lean, muscular body of a man who kept himself in good physical condition.

People always remark that his best feature is his entrancing emerald-sloe-shaped eyes. Whenever he talks, the room is always filled with his sonorous, rumbling voice. He is also quick to crack a joke or fire off a humorous retort. 

Hobby: Rifle Shooting.

Specialty: Cursing.

Fear: Getting his heartbroken again.

Bad traits: Self-obsessed, obnoxious and brazen.

Weakness: Emotions. 
(He is an emotional fool.)

♧♧♧

He was smiling as if he was fine
But tears kept welling up.