Chapter 3 Unwanted Reward

Third person's pov

The fear that she was getting familiar with crept up her body like several ants, ready to bite, the emerald eyes of the beast of her husband were filled with desires, so intense and dark, ready to eat her alive as a lion does. She gulped when she felt his hands lightly pressed on her knees. Reflexively, she put her hands on his, stopping. But, slowly like a snail, they moved up, and like continuous waves, shivers run down her body. Her stomach churned and when his hands squeezed her both thighs she subconsciously pressed her legs together, her nails digging into his wrists, and strange noise escaped her throat. He unclasped his fingers and started rubbing her thighs, ever so slowly, sneakily creeping his fingers towards her core, with his head buried in her neck, sniffing occasionally. Her stomach turned, all the food she ate threatened to come out. Finally getting her voice which came out meek, she yelled meanwhile pushing his hands away that refused to budge.

"Back off!! How dare you touch me! Get  away and remove your hands off of me right now"

"Your smell drives me crazy, doe, too heavenly to resist"

he husked on her ear. She trembled, clutching his hands in a death grip, and stated firmly,

"Move right this instance. I feel like throwing up at your touch! I despise it, stop your nonsense!"

he chuckled, so sensual to ears that Meera herself felt her body reacting strangely. Before she could comprehend what that was, he swallowed her ear whole in his mouth and sucked. She gasped, breath momentarily hitching in her throat. She shivered unconsciously when she felt him lick it. Her body fell and leaned subconsciously on his. Smirking he bit her ear ever so slightly removing his mouth and with a little tug released it. Releasing a breath in small pants, her eyes met his which have turned dark green like mosses from forest green. His eyes showed the immense want he had for her. She felt her heart drop. Feeling scared she pulled herself up from him, surprised by her bodily behavior.

Hungrily looking at his enchanting doe who looked so sensual that he felt himself going crazy, barely having any control. Pressing their foreheads together he rubbed his nose against hers. Staring at the endless black of her eyes which held fear but it didn't matter to him, she is his and he can have her. Feeling small hands pushing his chest, her voice which sounded so seducing to his ears but was filled with anger and fear embedded in stuttering words,

"Elijah! Don't! Stop, it's inappropriate"

pressing his body furthermore, chest to chest, so fast like lightning that shocked her, hands fisting his navy blue t-shirt. Leaning to her lips, whispering against them, which touched with his every word,

"You are mine, I can take you against this counter dear wife"

she pressed her lips together, avoiding his lips, his words were like slaps on her face, reminding her of the harsh truth. Pecking her lips, he continued,

"That's an appropriate thing husband and wife do"

kissing the corner of her mouth, he spoke,

"Daily"

kissing the other corner of the mouth,

"whenever they want"

kissing her both cheeks,

"again and again and again"

With that he kissed her passionately and deeply, pouring every desire he felt. Holding her waist, he pulled her towards him. Meera felt like crying, the harsh reality struck her badly. Whatever he said was right. But she didn't want any. Right this moment was alike. Unwanted. Her whole body repulsed. She didn't kiss back. Never. Instead, she tried to push him away like always with the same result, he kisses her like a starved lion, to his heart's desires. She always after every kiss felt her lips swollen and burning slightly, he kisses her that fiercely.