Chapter 36 Rewrite the beginning

Third person's pov

"Once I walked towards you, not with love but tears.
You stood waiting for me not with love but desire to possess"

Elijah read the note he found on the side of the bed which was occupied by his doe not hours before. He chuckled, recalling what his doe asked last night. She demanded him to obey and not interfere with whatever she is doing. All he needs to do is sit back and solve the puzzles given to him. How childish! But adorable. He grinned getting up from the bed, already understanding where the place is. His doe being missing is expected. According to her, he has to find where she is. Silly girl!

Elijah looked around the place for his doe who was nowhere around. Turning around in a circle he glanced at the walls which were once decorated, the hall filled with his people and family and the alter where he stood. He occupied the same place where he waited for his doe almost three months ago. He smiled reminiscing the moment bitterly. He didn't like that during the time his head was only filled with owning and claiming his doe.

Suddenly music filled the grand hall. He identified it as lover by Taylor Swift. Turning around, his eyes fell on the threshold of the aisle where his doe stood with hands hidden behind the back. She was wearing a halter neckline white chiffon dress reaching up to the knees. Her hairs open and tugged behind the ears styled in a delicate twist upfront.
Simple yet elegant. So beautiful. His heart sped up with mouth opening in awe. His mind blurted out, angel. His angel.

With each step she took toward him, his heart beat louder and faster. Do men feel butterflies? He doesn't know about others but watching his doe walking down the same aisle with eyes filled with love and joy made thousands of butterflies occupy the gut. The feeling of heavy fluttering in his stomach became known. His face broke into a huge smile. Finally, his doe reached him. Without wasting a second, he held her hand pulling their body together.

"Doe--"

"Shhhh. Don't say anything, my prince. Let me speak first"

Meera cut him off. Bringing the hand from behind the back, she presented the red rose to him. Grinning like a fool, he took it as well as kissed her hand affectionately. Blushing, she looked into his loving emerald orbs.

"My Eli, every step taken towards you is filled with love and I promise you today that my heart will only be yours forever"

Elijah pulled her towards his arms and kissed her softly, heart overflowing with love. He couldn't put forward how happy he is at the recreation of their union; from forceful to willing.

"Let's dance, my prince?"

With one hand holding her waist and the other the hand, they started dancing slowly. Looking each other in the eyes, they kissed here and there. Twirling her in circles, they both giggled in joy. Getting lost in each other, they danced to their heart's content.

An employee of the wedding venue approached the dancing couple looking visibly nervous, afraid to offend the powerful business tycoon.

"Excuse me, Sir and Mam, but the time you booked is over. If you want, we can make further arrangements for--"

"Don't you know--"

"Eli, don't. And thank you for allowing me the time from your already booked appointments. I appreciate your work. We will leave now"

Meera dragged Elijah out of the great hall before he could protest and dig out the grave of the poor man who sighed in relief at their departure.

Meera and Elijah were laughing while running out of the wedding hall like mischievous kids. Out on the streets, they huffed out breaths looking at each other. Bursting out in laughter, they closed the distance between them.