Chapter 8 Only his

Third person's pov

Under the twilight, the ocean glowed silver. The sand around the circular fire pit which was by the shore surrounded by white couches shone goldenly. The fairy lights above the fire pit were arranged beautifully in a falling fashion which lighted the whole beachside. The pathway towards the table arranged for two on the deck beside the fire pit was lighted with candles and filled with red rose petals. Four pillars covered with fairy lights stood on four corners around the table and the roof of red roses completed the decorations. The table was surrounded by candles and it gave out a romantic atmosphere. It was all magical. Right out of fairy tales. The setup with the ocean in the background, the sound of waves crashing, and the tranquility of night were all so beautiful and serene that it took her breath away. Her heart felt warmer. She was awestruck, speechless. She couldn't take her eyes off the view in front of her. Her legs are glued on the threshold of the double doors opened to the 'heaven' he said.
Her stomach tingled with butterflies, heart felt light. Her eyes roamed around, taking all the arrangements. It was perfect. Too perfect.

Elijah smiled seeing her reaction. He knew she loved it. But it was just a start. Holding her waist from behind, he hugged her. Kissing behind her ear, he whispered,

"It's our first date, with all the lights and sound of ocean waves"

she shivered unconsciously and placed her hands above his. Turning her head towards his, she asked,

"Do I have a choice? I don't want my first date to be with you"

"No, your every date is going to be mine, and with only me, doe"

he said sensually in her ear. She tried to unclasp his hands but his hold remained the same. Feeling her temper flare she said,

"My every date is going to be with the person I love, and that is definitely not you and never will be"

the smile dancing on his lips vanished, and his hold tightened around her waist. Pulling her back towards him, he dangerously said,

"You are mine, whether you love me or not, everything that you have and are, are all mine. And nobody, literally nobody can even touch a single strand of your hair, let alone get to spend time with you"

Meera laughed, which sounded defeated but also mocking, wiggling in his hold to free herself she told him,

"My heart and soul are not yours. They will belong to the person I will fall in love with whom I will spend my whole time and life with, who will love and cherish me, will make love to me, will make me happy, whom I will give my everything and myself with all that I am"

Chuckling sinisterly, Elijah turned her towards him roughly. Cupping her face with both hands, he says, voice dark and edgy,

"Do you think I will ever leave you? You are mine forever. This silly fantasy of yours will never happen. I am the one to own you and your body with everything that you have and are, so forget all your dreams of ever escaping me, little doe. I will make love to you, only I, and you will give yourself to me willingly, mark my words"

Shivers ran down her spine from the intensity of his words and how dark his eyes were with the promise of what he said. Holding his gaze, she held his wrist and tried to take his hands off of her face. Her skin burned with hate where he touched. But he held firmly and leaned in. She put her hands on his chest pushing and stopping him. His words felt like venom spreading in her blood, so vicious and true. He won't let her leave which doesn't mean she won't fight for herself and will accept her fate. No, one day she will prove him wrong. And now she noticed how possessive he got just by her words, she affected him. He was a controlling and possessive freak. Smiling spitefully, she spoke,

"Hold your high horses down. Reality check, however hard you try, only my lover will make love to me, worship every inch of my body, and I will equally with passion love him, kiss him, suck--"

growling in anger, Elijah shut her up by kissing her aggressively. He sucked, licked, and bit her lips, without giving a break or letting her adjust. Roughly he entered his tongue into her mouth, claiming her mouth not a single place untouched. He held her head in place, continuing to claim his possession of her. He was so infuriated with the thought alone of someone else touching, kissing, and making love to her that he saw red. She was his. He will kiss and make love to her. Only him. He was so livid at her every word that he couldn't hear anymore cutting her off with a hard possessive kiss that took away her breath.

He so suddenly and forcefully kissed her that she stumbled back a little. Her hands clutched his shoulder tightly from the roughness of his kiss. She felt his rage and possessiveness flow in waves to her with immense strength. His hold, every kiss, lick, suck, and bite on her lips were filled with angry possessiveness. He didn't even let her breathe. She couldn't handle it. It was too much. She didn't know that her words would strike him so badly. He was just kissing and kissing and kissing her. It was too overwhelming. She was now questioning herself. The kiss felt like it was going on for eternity. He was not letting her go at all. He was holding her possessively to his body without a gap. Her lips burned, she winced, hissed, and shamefully moaned whenever he bit with force and delved his tongue into hers and in her mouth. Her brain felt short-circuited. She couldn't think at all.

His blood was boiling like lava. His insides were burning with possessiveness. How dare she say that.
She is only his. And kissing her was not enough. He has claimed her. And will claim her again and again and again. Pulling back for breath, he looked at her swollen, bitten lips, small pants of air passing through them. But still, the fire in his blood flamed the same. This time the thoroughly kissed lips of hers didn't make him feel enough pride, the claim he had over her. No, nothing is enough. He wanted to show himself and her that she belongs to him. Without giving her a breath, he kissed her again, with the same intensity and possessiveness.

She was surprised to see him so mad and agitated. Him kissing her again and again. He was so madly and wildly kissing her that she couldn't keep up. Pushing and leaning back did nothing instead it made him kiss her more as if she was going away. He was showing her his claim. She didn't like it. She punched his chest repeatedly when her lungs begged for air but he didn't budge. She felt like passing out any second now.

He pulled back from the kiss reluctantly for air. The fire in his blood still burning. She flamed the fury he couldn't control. He was madly possessive of her. Looking at her huffing and panting for air, he kissed the corner of her mouth to soothe himself, the consistent infuriating obsession of claiming her. Gazing straight into her eyes he said,

"Never ever think of anyone other than me Mrs. Meera Elijah Mancini, the consequences will be dire. Only your husband that is I, Elijah Mancini, in this life of yours can and will touch, kiss, and make love to you, feed that in your brain"

She saw his eyes getting darker with his every possessive word. He looked dangerous. She trembled in fear. He was serious and the word consequences scared her if the pool incident was any proof. Gulping, she willed herself, gathering courage she said, voice a timid whisper,

"What will you do if I go away? All these promises will be nothing but a waste of words"

Growling in anger, he pulled her impossibly close to him, grunting as he brushed his lips to hers. She whimpered from how sensitive her lips felt. Glaring at her, he gritted through clenched teeth,

"I will chain you to my bed, cage you in my house, you can never escape me"

She blinked and gulped simultaneously from the creeping fear. She was frightened by his words. He continued,

"You are mine, now and forever"

and he kissed her again, deeply, sealing his promises.