Sun and Moon Legend

Once, there was a Sun God. He wore red robes that trailed off into a scarlet orange then emitted off flames and smoke. A golden crown crowned his ivory locks, rays shooting off. His name was Keith. He was lonely though. So he created Land and named him Hunk. His good friend was the Earth God, his skin the color of mud and green robes laced with blue. Then he made the Sky and called him Shiro. Shiro was a role model for him and commanded the stars. When Keith would fly his chariot around the world, the world would turn pitch black with only a few stars sent out thanks to Shiro. 

But no matter how many friends Keith had, he still felt lonely. Then, when he stood over the Earth he wished-

"If only I could have someone by my side, my right hand.."

Then behind him was a shimmer. A bright glow. Keith didn't notice it, for the glow was dim compared to his fiery light. A figure appeared behind him. Keith turned around when he heard a giggle. His eyebrow raised,"Who are you?" The god laughed again,"How can you not know me? You created me!" Keith frowned,"I don't know you, nor did I create you. What's your purpose?" The god crossed their arms,"I'm Lance. The Moon God. You created me because-" His cheeks turned red and a brilliant tricky idea popped into his head,"-you needed someone to light the night. Shiro's stars aren't enough. You didn't even realize that's what you were thinking about when you created me." Keith looked at him. His skin was dark like the night sky but not quite. More like a tan as if the moon and stars were brightening the sky. He wore light blue robes that shimmered and gold around his ankles, neck, thighs and wrists. A glowing blue halo with little orbs that flew from it and popped like bubbles surrounded his head. His sleeves were long and swished when he moved his thin arms. Keith felt his face burn even brighter when he noticed the belt around his waist hung from his hips and had two thin light blue satin fabrics covered him barely, two slits showing his long legs, like a belly dancer. The top was looses too and showed off his glistening shoulders. 

Desire filled Keith, but he didn't show it. Lance already knew it. He grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth,"My job is to follow you after your chariot ride and cover the sun with my light!" Keith looked away,"Alright fine." With a might shake of his hand, his golden red chariot appeared next to him. "The Night is almost over for some countries. I bring them the sun, and you bring the others night with light." Lance grinned,"I love a man whose a poet." Keith got into his chariot to hide his burning red face. "You need to have a ride too, or else the moon might show up during the day if you stand right behind me." Lance laughed and a sparkling dust swirled next to him,"No problem!" An elegant silver carriage appeared next to him, whose reins were tightened around a might blue female lion, her eyes a shining white and stars scattered on her cheeks like freckles. Keith gaped at the lion, feeling a tad bit envious. Lance sighed and waved his hand again,"Geez, fine." A red lion with a flaming mane appeared tied to front of Keith's chariot, similar to the blue lion. Lance smiled while petting his lion,"She's faster than any animal in the world. You don't have to drive your chariot anymore, Red will do it for you. Blue's not as fast as her, but we'll keep up." Then, their first journey together began.

So for the next few centuries, Lance proved to be a capable, responsible, matur-

"LANCE, GIVE ME BACK RED!" Keith turned around and Lance was in a giggling fit. Keith was sitting in his chariot, doing his job. Lance was in his and with a little bit of magic, cast Red away. The chariot stopping in the middle of the sky, mid air. Keith sighed in irritation yelled at Lance a bit and Lance shrugged, smirking. Red was back and growled angrily at Lance. He shook his body and Keith attached him to the reins,"Alright, boy. Go super fast." He whispered. Keith could've sworn he saw Red smirk. They were gone quicker than lightening and Lance squealed calling after Keith and laughing his head off, having the time of his life.