Lord help me, I can't change

Chapter 42.1:

---

{When Blitz woke up from getting knocked out, he suddenly sees himself holding a stranger's hand. He looks up to see a familiar face, but something tells him her intentions are malicious. Behind her are more people, heavily armed like her. After gathering the information he sees before him, he deduces they all came to fetch his blood}

His hearing is sufficiently deafened, and the only thing he hears is a familiar tune that whispers to him. He hears the beats of drums, the pings of a piano, and the plucks of a modern guitar; strummed by flexible and tough hands.

This tune...awakens something from inside him... A surge of adrenaline bursts throughout his body when he takes a moment to familiarise himself with that song. This music...as calming as it sounds...makes him angry.

Whispers and murmurs as if someone was speaking directly through his ear tells him that his life and his army's life are in danger, and many have fallen in the hands of these cutthroats. It's their fault he's like this... It's their fault many of his beloved men are killed... It's their fault he's suffering.

He looks up at his assailant once more; she smiles sadistically at him, and he takes much offense to this gesture; this...mockery. First, he gets knocked out by this group, and now they laugh at him; look at him like he's some kind of wimp. 

While his assailant's guard is down, he takes her hand and pulls himself up. He rests his other hand on a sharp pointy object, at first to prop himself up, until he realizes something. He caresses it down to its thick shaft, and when he feels the texture and density is like glass, he smiles sadistically.

Something ticks inside of him, like a switch inside his psyche getting flicked by Lord knows what. He is unable to control himself from that point on, like his body – driven by nothing but anger and self-preservation – has a mind of its own.

Suddenly, by gripping the thick shaft so hard, he breaks it in half from behind him and plunges it into the stomach of his soon-to-be captor.

The look of shock flushes over his assailant's face, and later her surprised expression turns to fear; fear of death. He could've sworn he heard someone scream, but ignoring that, he reaches to his bandolier, grabs his fifth loaded pistol, and shoots the assailant point-blank in her face; creating a huge borehole between where her eyes are supposed to be.

When everyone behind her was shocked, he then grabbed her neck and throws her like a sack of trash behind him.

And with her death sparks round two of this altercation, but this time...he has help. Varus, Philip, and Lie Ren came to his aid, and as soon as the Vouivre went to meet her maker, they snap into action.

Lie Ren throws all of her spears that were hovering above down onto their opponents. Most of them ended up missing, but it did scatter them, making it easy to pick them off one by one. She summons above her head, and charges with the rest of them.

Varus displaces and keeps them from regrouping by throwing his fireballs or blowing up the ground using his staff. One of the explosions ended up sending one feline assailant flying several feet into the air, and landing face-first into the pavement, knocking one of them out.

Philip screams in a pitch so high yet intimidating, and charges into battle; his axe drawn over his shoulder ready to cleave anyone who stands in his path, and his shield up front, ready to bash a poor sod's skull open.

The assassins are scrambled, yet small groups of them together remain, causing each of Blitz's companions, and himself to focus their attentions on these said groups. Blitz can't focus on who are his companions fighting against; in fact, he can't focus on his surroundings at all, he's fixated on turning the damn tasty lick of a guitar solo off.