~{Chapter 1}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma sweetie can you come downstairs and fix the table up for dinner." I took out my earbuds, walked to the kitchen, grabbed eleven plates and silverware and placed it on the table all nice and neat.

I walked back over to the couch and laid back down listening to my music. Cody was downstairs playing the wii and Katie was in her bedroom fixing her bow collection. Mom and dad were fixing up spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. They were inviting over a new family known as The Thundermans. Who are these people? I never heard of them before and how do they know my parents, we just moved here a while ago and they are our neighbors which my mother tells me but I don't pay that much attention anyways. I wonder why they didn't invite us over for dinner but instead we invited them. I thought supes were not supposed to talk to non- supes which is weird. I will just shake it off my shoulders and forget about it. I looked at my water which was on the coffee table. I didn't want to go up and grab it because I was all nice and comfy so I used my telekinesis and levitated my water over to me. I finally got it over and then my mom caught me.

"Emma, I told you no powers. We are supposed to be good. You don't want anybody to know about us again, do you?" I rolled my eyes and my mom glared at me.

"No." I shook my head.

"Good!" She nodded her head and left to finish dinner.

I listened to my music. There was knocking held at the door on the other side.

"Emma, will you please be a dear and open the door for the Thundermans." I rolled my eyes. I was so comfy that I didn't want to get up.

"Why can't you ask Cody to do it, he is right in the living room with me. He is right next to the door!" I possibly yelled. My mom gave me her serious look. I sighed, got off the couch and walked over to the door and opened it to see a family of six.

~{author's note}~

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfiction I am doing of the Thundermans. I love Jack Griffo who is a.k.a. Max which is his character he plays in the show.

Please tell me what you think about my story and chapters. I like to know😊 if I should change it or not? Please vote and comment and read if you like it or not😊 Thank You!