~{Chapter 9}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I look up to ceiling with tears in my eyes as I sulk over Max. My heart feels like it was forcefully ripped straight out of my heart than no other than him as he burns it to a crisp just to watch me suffer from this horrible sadness. Why Max? I Love You but I just don't want to tell you. It would be easy for me to tell you straight that I am superhero but that would unbalance my superhero conduct. Leaving me to move and never seeing you again. I don't want that and I don't want the fact that you might be possibly dating Sarah. I broke down in tears again.

"Emma come down to the living room please." My mother beckoned but I refused.

"Young Lady, Listen To Your Mother and Get Your Butt Down Here NOW!" My father demanded. I didn't feel like walking down a stupid flight of steps so I teleported myself to the living room instead.

"Emma what did I tell you about using your powers?" My mother asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Emma, Mr. And Mrs. Thunderman asked if you can babysit Nora and Billy while they are taking Phoebe over to her friend, Cherry."

"What about Max? He's older, why can't he watch his own sister and brother?" I asked. I was not completely amused with this one bit.

"Max is hanging out at the skate park with his friends. He won't be back till later which means when he comes back you can leave." My mom smiles. I quickly give a grin thinking if Max is not home, I can relax without him breaking my heart like he already has now.

"Fine I will do it but when you get another invitation from The Thundermans for babysitting don't come calling to me but go call to Cody instead and just leave me out of it." I replied leaving my mother and father both stunned. I give them a quick hug and walk to my neighbors front door.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

I couldn't go to the skatepark today because none of my friends showed up in the first place. Well I don't have any friends and some of the dudes I barely know probably hate me do to the fact that I made Emma run home crying. I didn't mean for her to see me and Sarah kiss, but it was actually Sarah's fault for the kiss. She knew Emma was watching and she knew I liked her and she liked me so she seized the chance and when I was about to leave her a kiss on the cheek, she turns her head slightly and I accidentally crash our lips together. Emma saw and it all turned downhill from there. I bet Emma probably hates my guts right about now. If I had the chance, I will go up to her right about now and spill my guts out to her about what happened to me and Sarah and maybe just maybe she would come back to my arms leaving the whole superhero/ Phoebe nonsense slip past us.

Mom and dad leave with Phoebe to take her to her friend, Cherry's house. That girl really creeps me out. Like what is wrong with her and why would she be named Cherry? That is a fruit and for one, she is not a fruit. Her parents must of been thinking about fruit when they were giving her a name when she was born. Give her another name for goodness sake.

Nora and Billy are arguing over who's taking out the trash that sorta thing. The trash is over a foot long and if one piece of garbage is thrown on that thing, there's going to be an avalanche of garbage covering the insides of the house and I won't be the one cleaning up that mess.

I sit on the couch and play my video games ignoring the arguing between Nora and Billy.

*Knock
*Knock
*Knock

I tried to ignore the knocking but I just couldn't. "Come in Already!" I yell from the couch. I didn't bother to look at the person. I slightly look up and see the beautiful gorgeous figure belonging to no other than...Emma!

"Hello Max!" She gestures as she walks off to check on Billy and Nora.

"Oh, Hi Emma...EMMA!" I completely yell as loud as I can. Feeling stupid that I just said that with no stop. She slightly turns and rolls her eyes as she continues to watch Nora and Billy set more and more garbage on the now enormous mountain inside our kitchen.