~{Chapter 38}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I rub my eyes and look at my sleeping beauty. His arms tightly locked around my waist as he cutely snores in my ear. This looks like a cute couple moment where the girl or boy would take out their phone and take a quick photo of their girlfriend or boyfriend sleeping next to them. This would be the best Kodak moment if I had my phone with me! Haha! I lightly kiss his cheek. Max's eyes begin to flutter open followed by a quick stretch and a long yawn. He gazes upon my eyes and gives a quick smile followed by a quick peck on the cheek.

"Good morning Red!"

"Good morning Smirky!" I chuckle to myself.

"Smirky?" Max questions.

"Yeah, I made it up but with your sister's help of course." I kiss his cheek, I throw my feet over the bed and walk to the bathroom, Max grabs my wrist and stops me.

"Where are you going?" Max asked.

"I need to go number 1." I tilt my head and hold my legs together, trying not to do the wee wee dance because that would be certainly embarrassing if I do that in front of my boyfriend. He would probably laugh and leave with a new YouTube video on the web.

"Number 1?" Max seemed confused.

"Number 1, mono, uni, uno, "P"!"

"P? Oh, P!" Max began to laugh. He's so stupid sometimes when it comes to numbers but oh I love him. I roll my eyes and with a laugh, I walk into the bathroom, close my doors and do my business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want to do Max?" I ask him as we lay on his bed and make shadow puppets together.

"I want to stay on this bed." I laugh.

"No really Max, what do you want to do today?" I asked again.

"Stay with on this bed with you while doing shadow puppets." I roll my eyes and make a bunny as Max makes a dog.

"You know you are a dork right?"

"But I'm your dork and that's all it matters." I roll my eyes with a smile as Max plants a soft kiss upon my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma are you ready to go?" I wait at the door with my water bottle in my right and my sweat towel in the left, wearing my Bellfield Miller Tank Top showing off my muscles.

"Ready!" Emma walks down the stairs, wearing blue mike pro shorts with a matching Nike shirt, her hair in a pony tail completing the whole look. She kisses my cheek as we start walking to the gym.

We walk into the gym and pick out an exercising machine. Emma worked on the elliptical while I worked my arms on the bench press.

What are those boys talking to my girlfriend as I sit here and watch? One of the boys leave the group and pick up a pair of dumb bells. I smile devilishly as I think of a perfect plan to get back the boy for googling my girl. Once the boy would start lifting the dumb bell, I would use my powers and stop the dumb bell. Once I stop the boy would look at the dumb bell confused, like it was possessed by a ghost. After the one, I would go on to the next and so on and so on. All the fun left with the idiots as they fled from the gym thinking a ghost possessed there workout machines when actually it was me. I walked over to Emma and ran the elliptical with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

After my few minutes on the elliptical, I grabbed my water bottle and took a swig as I watched my boyfriend lift the two barbells in the air like it was nothing flat. His muscles bulging out his shirt, my mouth beginning to water. A couple of girls with sport bras on walk past Max and glock at the sight of my boyfriend's muscles as he lifts up each pair of barbells. This really bothered me inside. Having another girl look at your boyfriend in the same way you do really ticks me off. Am I jealous? Maybe I am? I need to stop this before somebody gets hurt! A devilish smile rises across my face as a plan pops up in my head and wasn't it a brilliant plan indeed. I use my powers and knock one of girl's drink down her shirt as it causes a ripple effect next to the two other girls next to her. It wasn't a good plan but at least it worked! I smile to myself as I walk pass the mess and smile at Max as I watch him lift up each barbell. Mine and his eyes meet. I cup his cheeks in my hand and passionately kiss his lips with a little bit of force. I deepen the kiss as I watch the girls roll their eyes. I wait until they can't get enough and leave in disgust. I slowly pull away from Max's lips and smirk.

"What was that for?" Max gasps, opening his mouth as he licks his lips.

"Oh nothing!" I smile.

"Were you jealous Emma?" Max smirks nudging my shoulder.

"N-no! No I wasn't!" I snap back trying not to show him that I was.

"Yes you were! Emma Walters is jealous Everyone!" Max shouts across the room.

"Shut up you doof and take a picture with me." I laugh as I grab Max's hand in mine and pull him to the mirror hanging across one of the doors.

"Ok." Max smiles.

I grab Max's hand in mine as we stand In front of the mirror. I take out my phone and snap a quick pic. I kiss Max as he takes the picture. We had a pretty fun time just the two of us.

~{Author's Note}~

Awe, Emma and Max! Too Cute! The Perfect Couple! Hope you like the story so far!!!! I'm gonna write the next chapter tomorrow. On Saturday, I leave to go camping with my best friend and I won't be back until next week. For 7 days! I just wanted to tell you that so I won't be updating for awhile. Sorry! Once I get back on, I will publish the next chapter as soon as possible.

🔘READ, COMMENT, VOTE🔘
❤️LOVE YOU ALL❤️