~{Chapter 33}~

(Don't Hate Me‼️😭)

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~In the hospital~

Emma Wake Up!" I open my eyes. Where am I? Why do I have wires attached to my skin? Where's Max? "Emma!?" I look up and see Evan as he sits down next to me holding my hand.

"Evan? Where's Max?"

"Max is talking to Phoebe and Conner right now." I force myself up off the bed.

"I need to see him!" I disattach the wires from my arms and legs. Evan places his hands upon my shoulders and pushes me gently back onto the bed.

"Evan, I need to see my boyfriend!" I begged Evan but he wouldn't let me leave.

"Emma, you are in no good shape to move." Evan replies as he pushes the covers over me and fixes my pillow.

"I don't care! I need to see Max!" I demanded.

"Emma Stop!"

"What Evan!" I turn and face him, about to open the door. Evan quickly walks up as he places his hand upon my cheek and places an expected kiss upon my lips. I stand in the middle of the room as Evan kisses me. I froze! What Are You Doing Emma! Stop It Now! I quickly part my lips from his.

"Evan!" I hold my lips as Evan places his hands on my shoulders.

"Emma, I..." I look at Evan but quickly turn my direction when I see Max with tears in his eyes.

"Emma!?"

"M-Max it's not what it looks like!" I say with tears in my eyes. I blew it! I try to grab Max's hands in mine but he pushes me away.

"WE'RE THROUGH EMMA!" Max yells with tears in his eyes as he slams the door behind him.

~{Back at the house}~

I BLEW IT! I BLEW IT! I Lost the boy that I cared about the most. The most perfect, handsome, intelligent misfit any girl could love. He was the best boyfriend ever and I will never get the chance to get him back. His hugs, the way he cuddles next to me whenever I am sick or just want someone to hug. I'm gonna miss the way he kissed me. How passionate every kiss was as he gently cupped my face against the palms of his hands. The softness of his lips pressed against mine. I begun to cry. This was Evan's fault! If it wasn't for yesterday, then none of this would of happened! Me and Evan would be friends and Max would still be my boyfriend but now, it's over between us and I feel so terrible!

*Click!*

*Click!*

I removed my curtains and looked out the window. "Evan?! What are you doing here?" He was standing in the middle of the backyard, throwing pebbles at my window.

"Emma I want to talk to you." Evan asks. I took my eyes as I wipe my tears.

"Why should I?" I cross my hands over my chest as I begin to flare up in anger.

"Please Emma!" Evan pleads. I roll my eyes. I look at Evan and back up to the sky. Clouds start to rearrange in the sky. I use my powers and teleport out to the backyard, standing face to face with Evan.

"Emma!.."

"Can't You See You Ruined Enough!" I cut Evan off. I grasp my fists and clench my teeth. Thunder begins to roar through the sky.

"Emma, listen!" Evan pleads as he places his hands on my shoulders. I forcefully push his hands away as lightning shoots out of the dark clouds. The thunder becomes louder and louder as the anger gorges inside of me. Every organ inside of my body begins to flare up in heat. Sweat begins to pour as my body temperature increases to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. I couldn't seem to cool myself down as my body continued to burn like a volcano. Lightning strikes a tree and completely incinerates it. Evan takes a step back.

"E-Emma please, listen to me!" Evan touches my hand but suddenly pulls back as his hand begins to turn a blistering red. Rain begins to fall as tears cloud my eyes. "Emma!?" Evan runs up and immediately kisses me. He places his hand on my cheek. I keep my eyes open as I watch him wince in pain from the burns radiating off my body. I begin to cry. My body starts cooling down to it's normal temperature. I slowly close my eyes and kiss him back. My arms begin to betray me as they wrap around his neck. What am I doing? Stop this now Emma! You will never get Max Now! Look what this boy did to you! He Kissed You, Forcing Max to See! Max Frickin Dumped You Because of Him!!! STOP THIS NOW EMMA!

I place my hands on Evan's chest and pushed him off my body. He stumbles on his feet and falls to the grass with tears in his eyes.

"CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE EVAN! MAX BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I LOVED HIM EVAN!! I LOVED HIM!!!" Rain cascades from the sky, down to the clouds as it hits the ground. I fall to the ground as I cup my face and sob into my hands. Evan walks over to me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. He strokes my hair, trying to keep me calm as my powers begin to go back to normal.

I look up as I meet Evan's green emerald eyes. He places his thumb under my cheek and wipes away my falling tears. "Emma I..." I couldn't let Evan finish, I just couldn't take it no more and if I start any further, who knows what will happen to me?

"Evan I'm sorry but I have to go!" I leave Evan by himself and teleport back to my room. I close the curtains but leave a little peak hole as I watch Evan leave.

~{Author's Note}~

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE EMMA AND MAX BREAK UP!!! I'm Sad too that it had to be done but it will quickly workout sooner or later for them both. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!!! IM SORRY!!! I hate writers block and I hate this!!!! Sorry, Everything will be better soon for both Emma and Max, I promise! For Emma and Max shippers as well!❤️😭🙏🏻✋🏻😢😔

◼️READ, COMMENT, VOTE◼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ LOVE YOU ALL❤️😘☺️

P.s. Comment!!!! Promise You Don't hate me!!!🙏🏻😢