~{Chapter 35}~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

"Mom, is Emma going to be okay?" Billy asked feeling concerned over Emma. Emma hasn't came out of her room for the past few days now and I'm quite scared. Does Max even care?

"I promise sweetie, Emma's going to be fine." Mom says with a smile but I knew she was lying. Emma wasn't fine at all! Billy gives mom a hug and walks off with Nora. I watch as she takes a seat at the table and face palms her cheeks with her fists as a single tear falls down her cheek. I take the seat next to her and sit down.

"Mom?" She wearingly looks up from the table to me, trying hard to show a smile as she holds back her tears.

"What sweetheart?" She sniffs as she tries to hold on a smile. She knew something was wrong with Emma, she just didn't want to tell Billy or Nora the truth.

"Mom, I know Emma's not fine and I know you know to." She suddenly embraces me in her arms and begins to cry.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

It hurts, It hurst so bad! Why doesn't he believe me? You're doing this to yourself Emma, stop! NEVER! I Will Never Stop! I Will Keep Hurting Until I Can't Feel No More! I'm worthless! I'm not the girl I was before! I'm pale, I lost all color and I'm skinny. I can't indulge food no more. Without Max, I lost my confidence, people became mean. I listened to Veronica as she shot back every word, ever nasty comment she could think of at me. It became difficult to keep pushing on so I gave up. I gave up on my powers. Now I'm losing control and I can't seem to rescue myself from the pain.

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

I knocked on Emma's door but she wouldn't answer.

"Please Emma, it's me, Phoebe!" I knocked on her door once more but still no answer. I turned the knob but it was locked.

"Emma please, just let me try to talk to you." I pleaded, I was scared. She has never been like this before, this is something new that I never experienced. I kneel down on the floor, I press my forehead against the edge of the door and begin to cry.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I waited at my window in tears as I waited for her to leave. I just, I just couldn't talk to her. What am I doing to myself? I'm hurting myself and the family I care about, The Thundermans! They took me in as my parents were away, they gave me a second home, they gave me shelter when no one else could. I love them but all I am doing is hurting! I Hate It! I look at myself. I Hate It! I look at my life. I Hate It! I Hate Everything about myself! I begin to cry. Clouds begin to form in the sky as thunder and lightning roar. I cry and cry and I couldn't seem to take control of myself anymore. I look at my guitar as it sits on the corner of my shelf. I grab it and sit down against the door. I scan the guitar and begin to cry. "Whenever you're having a bad day, remember this. I Love You ~Max". I Miss Him, I Miss Him So Much!

Today I'm Gonna write a sad song,
I'm gonna make it really long
So that everyone can see,
That I'm very unhappy.

I wish I wasn't always wrong
I wish it wasn't always my fault
But the finger that you're pointing
Has knocked me on my knees
And all you need to know is

I'm so sorry it's not like me,
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

I wonder what my mom and dad would say,
If I told them that I cry each day.
But it's hard enough to live so far away.

I wish I wasn't always cold
I wish I wasn't always alone
When the party is over,
How will I get home?
And all you need to know is

I'm so sorry it's not like me,
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

If all the rules were made to bend
And you swore you were my friend
Now I have to start all over again

Cause no one's going to take your place
And I'm scared I'll never save
All the pieces of a love we made

And I'm so sorry, it's not like me
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that I can slip and fall
And you won't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

And I'm so sorry
It's not like me
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow.

~{Author's Note}~

Hi Everyone👋🏻😊 I'm so tired and my throat hurts. Gonna go to bed. Comment anything that's on your mind about Emma and Max. What do you want to happen between them both? Do you want them back together because I know I do!!!! Hope you like the chapter!!!

‼️READ, COMMENT, VOTE‼️ LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!😊❤️😘