~{Chapter 23}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma! EMMA! Hurry Up!" Phoebe called.

"I'm coming I'm coming!" I ran down the stairs while grabbing my backpack as I ran out the door.

~{At school}~

"Where's all the teachers at? Phoebe asked.

"Where's everyone else?" I looked around the room amongst empty desks.

"Today's ditch day ladies!" Max walked in with a smirk as he gave me a wink. I gave him that look to not blow off our secret to Phoebe.

"It can't be!" Phoebe shocked.

"Let's ditch this place and some fun!" Max grabbed ahold of my hand and dragged me out of the class.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, I will be right back." I shouldn't have drank that liter Pepsi.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Hey Phoebe, I got a plan!"

"What's your plan?" Phoebe asked.

"Let's make some snowballs and have a snowball fight!"

"Max that is a stupid plan!" Phoebe shouted.

"But doesn't it sound fun and I know you want to Phoebe, come on!" I nudged her shoulder as she giggled. Me and Phoebe used our freeze breath to make 12 dozen snowballs.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

Today, I found out I got two new powers, Invisibility and Atmokinesis. Do you know when I would do my evil laugh, thunder would road out of no where, that was me! I control the weather through my emotions! After I finished my business, I tried out a couple of my powers for fun since I haven't been using them for awhile. Rain suddenly appeared in the air as it fell to the floor. I floated up and started figure eighting as snow fell. The sun suddenly appeared and melted everything away. I walked out the door to find my friends, suddenly a snowball hits me square in the face. Max and Phoebe both laugh as they fling a couple of snowballs back.

"How did you get snowballs?" I asked.

"We went through the freezer in the school's cafeteria and found a bunch of crushed up ice and formed them into snow." Max explained.

"Oh, ready to get crushed." I picked up a couple of snowballs and flinged them towards Max and Phoebe. The fight was on.

~Back at the house~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~

"Max did you recognize anything strange when we made those snowballs?" I asked Max as we were sitting on the couch watching our favorite show, Drake and Josh.

"No, why?"

"Because, didn't the principal just install cameras in the main hallway a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Because, those cameras have footage of us using our powers!" Max jumped up.

"Oh shoot Phoebe! We need to get those tapes back!" Max yelled.

"What do you suppose we do, break into the school?" I laughed, hoping that wasn't the plan. Max nodded his head. I can't believe we're really going to be breaking into the school!

~At The School~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I finally sneaked past the teacher got into the surveillance room with the help of my invisibility powers. I found my video with a couple of others...Someone is coming, I teleported out of the room back to the house, leaving the two other tapes behind.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Wow, wasn't that fun!" Phoebe cheered. I was too exhausted from square dancing as it is and these cowboy boots are killing my feet, how can Cowboys wear these? "Not too bad cowboy, you have good dance moves." Phoebe said with a smile.

"Your not too bad yourself, now, let's get those tapes." Phoebe found two tapes. She put the first tape in just to make sure it was ours. The video showed me and Phoebe using our powers.

"We finally got it, let's go!" I say grabbing her hand but she pulls back.

"Wait, I want to see what's on this tape!" Phoebe puts the tape in. I started getting nervous. I look at Phoebe as her mouth is wide open. I open my eyes and look at the screen. The camera taped me and Emma having a little makeout session which was not too bad to have on ditch day. The video ended. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, waiting for the insults to come flying out of Phoebe's mouth but nothing came out but a hug.

"Max, I'm so happy for you." Phoebe said as she surprisingly embraced me with a hug.

"What?" I was shocked, I was expecting for some insults but instead a hug, what's wrong with the Phoebe that I know and hate.

"I just so happy that you and Emma have put your differences beside and finally came together as a couple!" Phoebe let's go and gives me a smile.

"Thanks Phoebe." I return with a smile as we sneak out of the school and back to the house.

~{Author's Note}~

Phoebe Knows!!! Yay!!!! Hope she doesn't tell her parents just yet!!!

Read, Comment, Vote! Love You Guys😊❤️😎