~{Chapter 34}~

~{Phoebe's .P.O.V.}~
~two weeks passed~

~End of School~

"Max talk to her!" I try to make an effort but nothing seems to help.

"No, after what she did to me with Evan, I'm never going to speak to her again!" Max grabs his backpack and walks off. I watch Emma. No offense but she looks horrible! She doesn't look like her normal happy self anymore. Her smile faded away and she became more skinnier. She hasn't been eating leading to her excessive skinniness in her stomach. She's not socially active anymore. She doesn't talk to me or Cherry anymore or my family and my parents are worried and so am I. I know Emma would never mean to hurt Max, she's not that kind of person. She loves him too much. I've seen it in them both. They both love each other deeply. If Max could just listen to Emma or talk to Evan, then everything will go back to normal.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma sweetie, do you want some dinner?" Barb asks as she knocks on my door.

"Just leave it by the door." I hear her say okay on the other side of the door and hear her faint footsteps as she walks down the steps of the stairs. I open my door slightly and pick up the plate of mash potatoes and meatloaf. I shut the door and lock it as I dump the food down the trash and sit back down on the hard wooden floor and cry. I look around my room. Pillows scorched, pictures broken into million pieces, clothes and books scattered all over the floor. I walk to the bathroom and look myself in the mirror. My skin lost its rosy color, cuts on my arms and thighs. I've became much skinnier than usual. I wasn't the picture of healthy. I hated myself ever since I lost Max. My powers have been tarring my emotions apart. I'd rather hurt myself than feel nothing at all. Torture myself until I break. I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen. I have so many feelings that overtake me but there aren't enough words to describe them, so I keep saying the same things over and over again like: "I Love You" "I Miss You" "I'm Sad" . I'm scared that I will keep repeating them and they will lose their meaning, then I won't be able to say anything at all! You have no clue how much I cared. How much I'd do anything to see you smile. How much it took in me just to say goodnight sometimes. How hard I forced myself to believe things would be different this time. They weren't. But you were the first person I've ever loved. And I don't think I'll ever forget you!

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Max sweetie, are you okay? You haven't eaten for the past few days?"

"I'm fine Mom." I smile and place a kiss on her cheek. She smiles as I walk down the steps to my bedroom as I walk to my bed and begin to break down in tears. I wasn't okay! I haven't been doing fine ever since I broke up with Emma. I have been trying to date other girls just to get her off my mind but it never seemed to help me. Why would she kiss Evan after all the things I have done for her! I loved her and all she does is cheat on me with another boy, how low can she be? I never wanted a girlfriend to be this evil as me! Emma was perfect! Now since I left her, she looks terrible, no offense!  She's pale and much skinnier. I'm worried for her! Does she know that she's still the girl I've ever wanted and more? I think of you at 2 .a.m. when I can't sleep and I wish you were there to hold me. You showed me your scars expecting me to run off while we were in that bathroom but little did you know that I was going to show you mine too. We were closer than we thought Emma. I think about you all the time. Even when I have so much to worry about, even the late hours of the night. You're always on my mind. I'm slowly giving up but I don't want to just yet.

~{Author's Note}~

Wow!!! I hope something soon helps Emma and Max. Poor Emma and Poor Max!!! Poor me for writing this!! Bad! Bad! I wanna cry now because their making me cry😭😭😭😭

‼️READ, COMMENT, VOTE‼️ Love You All❤️😊