~{Chapter 12}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I sat in my room kissing my new boyfriend, Angus. I know things between me and Max are sorta kinda not good. He started it ever since he kissed Sarah and then starts having a makeout war with me which I simply despise (loved) and then starts flirting with my enemy, Tara Campbell! What the Heck! I think our friendship has split but I'm not quite sure? Max had my heart but quickly threw it away but now Angus has it and it will never break apart against his grip. My parents accept the dating rule with a non superhero which I am enthusiastic but I still can't tell him that I have powers even if he is my boyfriend.

"I love you Emma!" Angus says as we both take a second to get our breathing back.

"I love you too Angus!" I say as I give him another kiss.

*Ding Dong
*Ding Dong
*Ding Dong

"I will get that my lady." Angus plants a sweet kiss on my hand as he descends from my room to the door.

~{Angus' .P.O.V.}~

I give my lady a quick kiss goodbye and head down the steps to the front door. I love Emma so much, how can anyone not love her as much as I do. She is a perfect girlfriend any boy could ask for and I'm so lucky that I got her.

I open the door and see no other than Max Thunderman.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

I took some time and walked over to Emma's house. It feels like she likes playing with my heart. She loves messing with my emotions whenever we are inches apart. I can't control myself whenever I am around her, I lose control. I just want to see her just talk to her alone about the things that I have done to make her hate me to tell her I am sorry for everything I have done. I want her to like me again. I want to show her that I am not a player with Tara or a smooth talker to Sarah. I want to be the only boy she sees in her eyes. To be the one to hold her when she is hurt, hold back her tears, be shoulder to lean on, be there when she needs to be cuddled. I will be there whenever she needs it because I Love you Emma more than anything!

I walked to Emma's door and gave it a knock when I reached the end of the steps. I waited and waited. The door finally opened. I expected to see the beautiful face of my Emma but no other than Angus ruins my day.

"Oh, Angus Hi! Is Emma here?" I asked as I scratched the back of my neck.

"Hi Max, yeah she is here." Angus glares.

"Can you please call her down." I say with a grin.

"EMMA sweetheart can you please come down." What he just called my Emma "sweetheart" What the Heck! Angus if you want a fight your going to get it. Emma walks down. Her eyes meet mine but quickly move to Angus' making me feel down.

"Hey Max!" She cheered with a smile.

"Hi-hi Emma, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house for a pool party. Phoebe asked not me!" I said with a scratch of my neck feeling kinda uncomfortable around her and Angus.

"Sure!" She said with a smile.

"Okay, the pool party starts at 1 o'clock. See you there." I say with a wave of my hand and head back to my house.

~{Author's note}~

Hi Everyone!!! OMG, Angus and Emma are dating? What's going to happen to Emma and Max now?

Hope you liked the chapter, next one is going to be up soon. Hope you enjoy. Please comment anything you like about the chapter or don't. I like to know😊 Please Keep voting, reading and commenting😊 Love You❤️