~{Chapter 41}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~
~Continued~

"You knew for how long and you never had the urge to tell either one of us that Emma was a superhero!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart but me and your father had to keep this a secret from all of you."

"I can't believe you couldn't trust your own children."

"Max sweetie, please listen."

"No!" I yelled and ran up the stairs to Emma's room.

~{Barb's .P.O.V.}~

"Why mom?" Phoebe crosses her arms over her chest and glares her eyes towards me and dad.

"Phoebe please listen to me." I beg her with tears in my eyes.

"You couldn't tell me or Max that Emma and her family had superpowers just like us. I thought we were the only freaks with powers in a world filled with no supes. Mom, why couldn't you just tell us sooner, we would of understand but now I see you don't even trust your own children with a secret." Phoebe begins to tear up, I walk over to her and try to wrap my arms around her but she pushes me away.

"Phoebe please!" I plead.

"No Mom!" Phoebe shouts, running up the stairs, slamming the door behind her.

"PHOEBE!" I look down at Billy and Nora with tears in my eyes.

"Billy and Nora?" I look at them both, they both turn their heads up and walk up the stairs.

"No mom!" They both say back and slam the door shut behind them leaving me and Hank by ourselves.

~{Hank's .P.O.V.}~

I look at my wife with tears in her eyes. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her and pull her into my chest and stroke her back.

"Hank, the kids hate me now, I'm a horrible mother!" She cries, I continue to rub her back, trying to calm her down.

"Barb sweetie, look at me." I place my fingers below her chin and tilt her chin up. I place my thumb under her eyes and wipe her tears.

"The kids don't hate you Barb. Don't think you are horrible just because you kept one tiny secret from them, it doesn't make you a horrible mother Barb. You are a wonderful and supportive mother, the kids love you and they will never stop loving you." She wipes her tears and looks up with a smile.

"You are right!" She says with a reassuring smile and kisses my cheek. "I love you Hank!"

"I love you too Barb!"

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~In her Emma's bedroom, still unconscious~

"Wake Up Emma!"

"Mother? Is that you?"

"Emma its me sweetie."

"Dad? Is that you too? You are both Alive!"

"Yes sweetheart we are here."

"Please Emma, wake up your friends are missing you."

"But I don't know if I can dad? I'm scared."

"Don't be scared sweetheart. Everyone gets scared sometimes but they learn to face their fears and keep moving forward."

"What would they think of me mother? I'm a freak, a freak with super natural abilities! I am not normal!"

"No one is normal Emma. Me, your father, Cody and Katie, Max, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Hank and Barb. No one is normal, everyone is different in their own little world. If you are always trying to be normal Emma, you will never know how amazing you can be. Yeah, we have superpowers but that doesn't make us freaks, that makes us special!"

"I thought I could handle the pain from  being apart from you, mom, Cody and Katie, but I can't! I think about you everyday, I miss you so much!"

"We miss you too Emma."

"If you really did, you would come back!"

"Emma sweetie listen to me!"

"No, you listen to me! You know how long I have been waiting for you to come back? Do you know how long... For almost 5 years! I thought you guys died! I thought you DIED!"

"Emma sweetheart, we are not dead."

"Maybe this is all an illusion. I'm probably imagining this right now!"

"Emma No!"

~{Author's Note}~

How was that? Was it okay? Please comment! I love to know what you guys think what will happen next!!!!! I'm so excited, aren't you? I can't believe how many people read my story. 16K readers!!!! I'm so proud and happy at the same time. I hope you know that I love you all so much!!!  Next Chapter Up Tomorrow!!!

⚫️READ, COMMENT, VOTE⚫️
💛Love You All💛