~{Chapter 31}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

"Hi Evan!"

"Hey Emma, is Max and Phoebe here?"

"No, why?" I asked him.

"Great, come with me!"

"What?" Before I could finish, Evan took my hand in his and before I knew it, we were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you still like climbing trees?" Evan asked as he grabbed a branch.

"I bet I can beat ya to the top!"

"You're on!" I looked at Evan as I set myself on one of the branches.

"Ready...Go!" We were off, one branch over the other. I was ahead by two, leaving Evan in the dust.

"You think, you can beat, me!" Evan says out of breath as I watch him grab another branch.

"I know I can!" I say with a smirk. I grabbed another branch, I was almost to the top, Evan was one branch behind.

"Emma, HELP!" Evan yelped.

"Evan, you better not be messing around, you know what happened last time you did." I let go of the branch and cross my hands over my chest.

"I'm not, please Emma!" Evan begs, his fingers about to give loose.

"Hold on Evan, I'm coming!" I carefully step down on one of the branches Evan was hanging loosely on and knelt down so he was able to reach me. I brought my hand out for him to take before he falls. He takes my hand and I help pull him up onto the branch. We suddenly become face to face. Our noses inches apart. I take in a quick whiff of his cologne. I feel nervous all of sudden as butterflies fly in my stomach. What am I doing? I should stop before I start to regret this decision.

"Ha, I'm gonna beat ya now!" I push Evan and climb up the rest of the branches.

"No you're not!" Evan says as he starts chasing after me. I finally reached the top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ha, I beat you!" I laugh at Evan as he makes it down the last branch.

"Because you cheated, Emmy!" I did not cheat, I beat him fair and square.

"It's not my fault that your such a wimp at climbing up a tree." Suddenly, Evan tackles me to the ground.

"Be quiet Emmy!" Evan glares.

"Don't call me Emmy, Evie!"

"That's it, your gonna get it now!" Evan slides his fingers to my sides and starts tickling me.

"Evie, you know I hate being tickled, Haha!" I kicked and squirmed as I tried to force Evan off me but nothing worked.

"I wish it didn't have to come to this Evan but you forced me to do this."

"Do what?" Evan asked.

"This!" I stuck my finger in my mouth and directly up into his ear. Evan immediately jumped off while holding on to his ear that just got slobbered on.

"Ew Emma, that's gross!" He tries to clean my saliva out of his ear. He was distracted so now's my chance. I dive for his legs as he falls to the ground. I sit on his chest and pin his arms and legs down.

"You forced me to do it Evan."

"Yeah but you forced me to do this!" Evan brought his arms up and tickled my sides again.

"Evan, Stop, please! I'm gonna pee!" I begged as I continue to laugh my guts out as I begin to feel my bladder start to explode from the constant laughter coming out of my mouth.

"Never Emmy!"

"Fine, two can play at this game!" I smirk and start tickling him. A smile forms across his face as he begins to laugh.

"I Give Up, I Give Up!" Evan finally begs. A smile forms across my face.

"Do you give up Evie?" I ask Evan with a smirk as I keep my butt on his chest.

"I hate you Emma!" Evan glares but gives up on the glare and ends up with a smirk on his face.

"You love me Evan just admit it!" The look of his ocean blue eyes makes me melt inside.

"I do love you Emma!" I looked at Evan and began to laugh. "I do!" He sounded serious.

"What?!" I look at him. He brings his hand up to my face and slowly removes a piece of my hair away from my face as he places it behind my ear. He sits up as I slide down into his lap. His hands, gently around my waist as he pushes me closer, my hands upon his chest as I look up into his dreamy eyes. He begins to lean in. Millions of butterflies fly around in my stomach as my emotions begin to do somersaults. What am I doing? I can't be doing this! I have a boyfriend, I can't kiss Evan while I'm dating Max. I have to stop myself before things start getting out of hand.

Evan continues to lean in and so do I. Our lips are inches apart from almost touching. I look into his eyes and....

~{Author's Note}~

OH MY GAMMIT, CLIFFHANGER!!!!! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW!!!!! WILL EMMA DENY THE KISS OR WILL SHE KISS EVAN? WILL MAX FIND OUT ABOUT EMMA and EVAN'S LITTE HANGOUT?!?!?!?! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!

Comment what you thinks going to happen?!?!?!?!?"

📍READ📖, VOTE☑️, COMMENT💬📍 LOVE YOU ALL❤️☺️😊😘