~{Chapter 19}~

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Is Emma really going to be living with us now?" Phoebe cheered. What? I just heard about this now! My crush is going to be living with us! Be in the same house, under the same roof. What about our powers? I can't hide my powers, I need to use my powers and if I can't, I'm going to lose control!

"Max!" Mom yelled. I walked over to Phoebe and slouched my head and crossed my arms.

"What?"

"You kids better not use your powers when you are around her period. Make her feel welcome while she is here. She's already having a rough day as it is don't make it any worse and I'm especially talking to you Max!" I was shocked at her words.

"Why me?" I raised my hands up in defense.

"You know exactly why Max!" Phoebe nagged.

"Why don't you shut your mouth Phoebe and stay out of other people's business." I used my freeze breath and froze Phoebe before she could do the same to me.

*knock
*knock
*knock

"Max Thunderman, unfreeze your sister this minute!" Mom whispered in anger. I followed her demands and unfroze my sister. She punched me in the arm as Emma opened the door with two suitcases in her hands with a look of sadness as she set the suitcases down and gave a slight smile at us as she closed the door behind her.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~ Flashback

"Please mom, I don't want you and dad to leave me again." I pleaded as I hold on to my mother as she packs my clothes in my suitcases.

"Sweetheart, me and dad have to go on this mission, it is very important to both of us. I'm sorry sweetie." Mom kisses my cheek as she hands me my two suitcases. "Mr. And Mrs. Thunderman will take good care of you while we are away and just think it's only 4 weeks and we will be right back home in each other's arms." I walk down the steps as I see Cody and Katie give father a goodbye hug and kiss. Cody and Katie are going to be living with Gran while I live with the Thundermans. I didn't know why Cody chose to live with grandma than with me at the Thundermans but he rather stay with his girlfriend since she lives just a block away down the street by her house. Sides, granny is pretty sick and she needs a helping hand and Cody is perfect for that but maybe they will stop by and visit me because I can't live without my sister and brother even though they constantly annoy through half of the day.

"But what happens if you don't return from your mission? I don't want that to happen! I don't want you to be gone!" I broke down and cried. Mother pulled me into her arms as I continued to cry. Father wrapped his arms around me as so did Cody and Katie. "Just promise me, when the mission is down, you will return back home as fast as you can."

"We promise!" Mother and father said as they wiped my tears away. I have gave one last hug to Cody and Katie including mother and father. I waved goodbye as their car was out of sight. My tears continued to fall as I walked to the Thunderman's front door step with both suitcases in each hand. I quickly wiped my tears away as I opened the door. Saying goodbye to my old home as I step inside to a new house to call home.

~{Author's Note}~

Oh My Gosh! Emma's parents are going on a superhero mission!!! Without her and making her live with the Thundermans!! Oh No!!! Going to be some with her and Max!!! So excited can't wait!!!

???⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️What's your Favorite Part Of The Story You Like The Most?????⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

Hope You Like The Chapter!! Read, Comment, Vote! Love You All😊❤️