~{Chapter 42}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~In her Emma's bedroom, still unconscious~

{Flashback}

"Wake Up Emma!"

"Mother? Is that you?"

"Emma its me sweetie."

"Dad? Is that you too? You are both Alive!"

"Yes sweetheart we are here."

"Please Emma, wake up your friends are missing you."

"But I don't know if I can dad? I'm scared."

"Don't be scared sweetheart. Everyone gets scared sometimes but they learn to face their fears and keep moving forward."

"What would they think of me mother? I'm a freak, a freak with super natural abilities! I am not normal!"

"No one is normal Emma. Me, your father, Cody and Katie, Max, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Hank and Barb. No one is normal, everyone is different in their own little world. If you are always trying to be normal Emma, you will never know how amazing you can be. Yeah, we have superpowers but that doesn't make us freaks, that makes us special!"

"I thought I could handle the pain from  being apart from you, mom, Cody and Katie, but I can't! I think about you everyday, I miss you so much!"

"We miss you too Emma."

"If you really did, you would come back!"

"Emma sweetie listen to me!"

"No, you listen to me! You know how long I have been waiting for you to come back? Do you know how long... For almost 5 years! I thought you guys died! I thought you DIED!"

"Emma sweetheart, we are not dead."

"Maybe this is all an illusion. I'm probably imagining this right now!"

"Emma No!"

{End of Flashback}
~{Max's .P.O.V.}~

"Emma?" I watch Emma, her eyes begin to flutter open and her arms begin to move.

"Max?" She says with a smile. I run up to her side and wrap her in my arms as I place a passionately long and sweet kiss upon her pale lips.

I slowly pull away and look into her ocean blue eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you were a superhero Emma?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were one as well?"

"How did you know?" I ask.

"The video tape Max, I'm not stupid!" Dang it, I should have destroyed that tape or flew it to the moon while I still had the chance.

"Why did you have to keep it a secret from your own boyfriend?"

"It's like I didn't tell Angus, besides, I'm your girlfriend Max, why couldn't you tell me your secret?" She asks.

"We all have stories we won't ever tell and I was just afraid to tell you mine." I look at Emma as I scratch the back of my neck and bite down on my bottom lip.

"I felt the same way Max. My parents always told me, "never tell anyone about your special powers not even none superheroes." I was always afraid to tell anyone my secret knowing that my mother and father would be upset leaving us to move to another new home after the other. I was even afraid to tell you, Phoebe, Nora, Billy, even your mom and dad about my family's powers knowing it might jeopardize ourselves or even you."

"Our lives will never be perfect! We are freaks with super natural abilities, how can are life get any better? Being with you, finally knowing that a girl like you is a superhero like me. I finally realized now that my life is already perfect!" I look at Emma and smile as she does the same but with a couple of tears in her eyes. She drapes her arms around my neck and slowly pulls me into her lips as mine touches her soft pursed lips. I look at her and smile as I deepen the kiss.

~{Hank's .P.O.V.}~

"Barb sweetie, look at me." I place my fingers below her chin and tilt her chin up. I place my thumb under her eyes and wipe her tears.

"The kids don't hate you Barb. Don't think you are horrible just because you kept one tiny secret from them, it doesn't make you a horrible mother Barb. You are a wonderful and supportive mother, the kids love you and they will never stop loving you." She wipes her tears and looks up with a smile.

"You are right!" She says with a reassuring smile and kisses my cheek. "I love you Hank!"

"I love you too Barb!" A smile spreads across her face as she gives me a soft kiss upon the lips.

"Maybe we should go check on the kids." Barb says pulling away from our moment and begins to walk towards the stairs. I slump off the couch and walk by her side up the steps to Emma's room.

~{Barb's .P.O.V.}~

I see Emma as she kisses my son.

"Emma!" They both quickly pull away and jump back. I run up to Emma and embrace her with a hug.

"Don't cry Mrs. Thunderman, I am fine." She says with a reassuring smile but I wasn't, I felt so horrible about keeping this secret from her.

"I'm so sorry Emma, I'm so sorry! I should have told you sooner. I shouldn't have kept that secret from you. I'm sorry Emma." She looks at me and suddenly embraces me in her own hug. I look at her as I wipe my tears and place a kiss upon her forehead.

~{AUTHOR'S NOTE}~

Awe!!!❤️👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👫👧🏻 How was that? It was cute and sweet! I want to cry now!😭😭😭 This story is so good don't you agree???? Please tell me any questions you have on your mind and I will gladly answer!!😊😊😊 next Chapter will be up tomorrow.

♣️VOTE, COMMENT, READ♣️
♥️LOVE YOU ALL♥️