~{Chapter 21}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
{3 weeks passed}

"It's been said and done, Every beautiful thought's been already sung And I guess right now here's another one So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em. You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible, A centerfold, miracle, lyrical. You saved my life again And I want you to know baby." I sang into the shampoo bottle like it was some sort of microphone. I finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair and shut off the water. I dried my hair and wrapped a towel around my body. I went to my bedroom and grabbed a fresh pair of grey pants, my long navy blue sweater along with my new pair of Galaxy blue shoes and matching headband to tie off the whole look.

I came down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a big bowl of lucky charms. I sat at the table and scooped a big spoon of lucky charms into my mouth.

"Boo!" I screamed as Max snuck his hands around my waist scaring the pee out of me. Milk and lucky charms were all over the table including the floor.

"Good morning to you too. I was gonna ask you for some cereal but I already see you spit it up." I glared at Max and his snood remarks. I grabbed a towel from the rack and cleaned up the milk and threw away the lucky charms. I threw my bowl and spoon in the sink and put the milk back in the fridge.

"Max where are you?" No answer. Peace and quiet. I sat on the couch and watched a little bit of Sam and Cat. Why do people think that me and Cat look alike? Yeah we have the same hair color but still, I don't see the similarity?

"Hello babe!" I screamed as Max surprised me by jumping on the couch. He crawled over and placed his butt on my skinny stomach.

"Max stop..." Suddenly, he yanks me against him and bends his head to kiss me and he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough, suddenly he slowly pulls his lips back with a pant as a smirk forms across his face.

"Stop what?" Max asked with a smirk, he slowly got off of me and gently placed his hands underneath me and lifted me up into his arms.

"Ah...um?" Max laughed as he walked me to his hide stairs. I couldn't make out any words so I just laid there helpless as he placed me in between his legs with his arms securely around my waist as we slid down the slide and landed on his bed at the end. I begin to blush as well as feeling a slight of uncomfort as I uncoincidentally land on top of Max on the bed. Max smirks as I feel my cheeks warm up from the constant blushing. Max slowly leans up, takes my cheeks in his soft hands and presses his lips to mine. I melt into him as his fingers tangle in my wet hair. I brought my fingers up to his hair, and I couldn't seem to open my eyes. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before. I feel his lips against my shoulder, soft and scorching, tender, so gentle. My mouth opens to his, and our tongues meet for the briefest instance before he pulls away. Are lips perfectly molded together, fitted against one another with stunning perfection. I had never felt as I did now, exploring the taste of him. Feeling the strength of his arms around me. Inhaling the sweet smell of his cologne. I felt as though I'd found a moment of forever. Like this was how we should've always been.

"Emma, Max where are you?" Max slowly pulls away as we both breathe hard from our intense make out session. I suddenly hear the sound of a door being opened following by the clinking and clacking of footsteps going down the stairs. I quickly get off my boyfriend and fix myself. Max quickly kisses my cheek before Phoebe makes it down the last set of stairs.

"Hey guys, do you want some pizza? There is a box upstairs!" Phoebe gestures. Me and Max smile, push past Phoebe and run up the stairs to the pizza before stuffing our faces only leaving one slice for Phoebe as we take the rest.

~{Author's Note}~

I bet your kinda confused at this point well you won't be for long once I explain. Emma and Max are finally together but are keeping their relationship a secret from their parents and friends. Emma still hasen't tell Max about her powers and neither has Max but they are waiting for the perfect time to tell one another. Hint: there is also a secret amongst the parents as well, Max's parents which I can't tell you yet until further in the story. Which I think you are going to be surprised.

Comment anything what you like and dislike about the story any questions as well and I will happily answer.

Comment, Vote, Read! Have a Great Fourth of July Everyone!!🎉🎆💙❤️ Love You All❤️😊