~{Chapter 13}~

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~
~continued~

"Come on Angus, hurry up!" I finally finished putting on my light blue Halter Bikini with white polka dots. I fixed my hair in a pony tail and I lastly put on waterproof mascara to finish off the look.

"I'm done...Wow my girlfriend looks beautiful compared to me." I giggled as Angus eyed me up and down.

"Awe Angus, you always know how to sweet talk a girl." I say with a blush as I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before we head off to The Thunderman's house.

"Hi Emma!" Phoebe calls out as she runs over and gives me a quick hug. "You look amazing!" She says with a smile.

"Not as much as you do!" She smiles back and gives me another hug. "Oh My God Phoebe did you invite Cole!" She blushes as Cole eyes us and gives Phoebe a quick wave as he proceeds with his cannon ball into the pool.

"Hi Angus!" Phoebe gestures to him as he returns with a hi and a smile.

Finally Phoebe takes us to the pool. She jumps first followed by me and Angus. Angus surprises me with a quick kiss on the lips as I swim back up. I slowly pull away and the girl next to Max catches my attention. Oh no! It can't be...It is...Tara! She turns and gives me a glare as she snuggles close to Max. I quickly look away and go back to kissing my boyfriend until Billy ruins the moment with a cannon ball.

~{Max's .P.O.V.}~
~flashback to his house before the pool party~

I bet Emma is going to bring Angus along. Fine! If she wants to play it that then I'm going to play as well. I run through the door and quickly grab the phone before my dumb sister could. I quickly slide down to my room and lay on my bed. Dr. Colossus makes a remark but I simply ignore and quickly call Tara's cell phone number.

Tara: Hello who is this?

Me: Hi Tara this is Max from school and last nights dinner.

Tara: Oh, Hey Max what do you want?

Me: I was wondering if you would like to come to my house for a pool party?

Tara: Is this pool party going to be lame because if it is, I'm not coming.

Me: No it's going to be totally off the roof.

Tara: Okay Max I will come. See you there.

~End of Flashback~

I watched as Emma got into the pool. Man, she looked so beautiful in that bikini of hers. She quickly looked at me but quickly looked back with disgust. My heart raged with jealously as I watch my only love kiss my enemy. Two can play at this game Emma.

I started to chase after Tara around the pool. Having fun as I try to get Emma's attention but it didn't seem to help but only made to keep her attention glued on Angus. Sometimes Tara would try to attempt to kiss whenever Emma was looking and I quickly push her and try to focus her attention on something else than just my good looks.

~{Emma's .P.O.V.}~

I try to focus all my attention on my boyfriend but sometimes my focus slips and goes back on Max. As I kiss Angus or even laugh, Max would do something with Tara the minute me and Angus do something together. Him and Tara are perfect for each other. Both mean, cruel and conniving. They playing with playing with other people's emotions especially mine making them perfect for each other. I turn back and see Max push Tara away as she tries to kiss. He has done this several times. Why doesn't he just let her kiss him, they were made for each other? Does Max still have feelings for me or is he just messing with my heart?

~{Author's note}~

Ah, poor Emma! She seems confused between all the emotions she is feeling towards Max.

How was the chapter? Hope you like this one. Next Chapter will be updated soon. Goodnight😴 Keep voting and commenting😊 Love You All❤️