~Chapter eleven~ Nicknames

This is all just Annabel's POV. I'll have some Angel next chapter. Enjoy(:

Song to the side is Smother Me by The Used :33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~Annabel~

"Your mothers death wasn't an accident, Annabel." Those words hit me hard.

I sat up and put my head in my hands. Moments later, I felt an arm slowly go around my waist and I laid my head on Angel's shoulder. I cried. I cried until there were no tears left. The whole time, he softly cooed into my hair and held me close to him. When I was able to compose myself, I pulled away and turned to face him.

"H-how?..." I whispered to him.

His eyes looked the same way they did eight years ago. He looked sad. But this time, I knew why.

"Demons." That's the only thing he said before he stood up and walked towards his car.

I slowly stood up and picked up the blanket before retreating to the passenger seat. I threw the blanket in the back and stared out the windshield. We sat there for a long time after that. I wasn't sure what else to say, and I don't think he knew what to say either. I threw a side glance at him and realized he was looking straight at me. I looked away quickly but I could still feel his piercing stare.

"You know I'd protect you with my life right?" I turned my head and automatically met his eyes.

"You would?... But... From what exactly?" I knew it was a stupid question. That was a duh answer.

"Everything." His eyes held so much truth in them.

Ok. Maybe I wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth. Even though I should find that a little creepy, I didn't.

"That was a little creepy wasn't it?" My eyes grew wide as I realized he was reading my mind.

"Get the fuck out of my head!" This whole mind thing was starting to piss me off. Everything was pissing me off.

I got out of the car and ran back up the hill. I looked over the edge and started thinking. What would it be like to die? Would I see my mom again? I wonder....

"Don't even think about it." I froze as a pair of arms wrapped around me and pulled me back.

I started struggling but it was no use. I punched, hit, clawed, kicked, and did everything I possibly could but he wasn't letting go of me. Finally, I gave up and scowled at him before dragging him with me towards the car. He let go and got in once he knew I wasn't going anywhere.

"How could you think of doing that? Do you know how much pain that would put me in?" My face contorted from a scowl to a confused face.

"Why would you care? Why would anyone care? I just want to see my mom again. She understood me more than anyone. And honestly, I'd rather be dead." I probably shouldn't of said that last sentence. I was definitely overreacting.

In the speed of light, Angel was out of the car and on my side. He opened the door and moved so that his face was mere inches from mine.

"Don't you ever say that again. You don't understand anything." His voice was calm. Too calm.

"Oh yeah? Well then help me understand. Because I'm sick of being confused." I shot back. He sighed and looked into my eyes.

His hand slowly reached up and pulled my face forward, resting his forehead against mine and closing his eyes.

Suddenly, I was overcome with so many emotions. Except, they weren't mine. They were his. Happiness. Anger. Hurt. Fear.

Love.

I pulled away and he opened his eyes. I caressed his cheek and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it..." I understood now. He really did care.

His grip tightened a little. We just stayed like that for a few minutes. Then he finally pulled away and shut the door before getting in the driver's side and starting the car. He put it in reverse and eventually we were back on the road. Angel was tense. His grip was tight on the wheel and I started to worry a little.

"Angel?" No answer.

"Angel?" He didn't even flinch.

"Rizoel." His eyes snapped to me and his eyes changed from orange to black.

"Don't call me that..." He looked back at the road.

"Please talk to me..." I gave him my greatest puppy dog look and I knew it worked.

His lips twitched as he side glanced me. I was gonna win this game. I reached for his right hand and as soon as I touched it, his whole body flinched. I smirked. My hand slowly pulled at his, and as soon as his hand was off the wheel, I laced our fingers together. His body relaxed. I smiled and leaned back in the seat.

Before I knew it, we were in my driveway. I went to get out but instead of Angel letting my hand go, he only tightened his hold. I turned to face him.

"What?" I questioned.

"I wanna walk you to the door." He smiled.

I laughed a little then I pulled my hand out of his death grip and closed the door. I walked towards my house and felt two hands on my waist. We arrived at the door and I went to knock but my hand stopped in mid air. There was a note on the door from Claudia.

"Hey sweetheart. Your dad and I won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. We had an emergency at your dad's work. See you soon. Love you lots<3 xoxo-="">

I crumpled the note up and sighed. Angel gave me a worried look but I shrugged it off and looked under the flower pot on the porch for the spare key. Once I found it, I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Well, you can come in for a little if you want. It looks like I'll be alone tonight." He stood there a few moments before walking in slowly.

I pushed him the rest of the way and shut the door behind us. After locking it, I ran upstairs with Angel tagging along behind me. I walked into my room and grabbed my night things before going into my bathroom.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be out in a minute." I shut the bathroom door and started stripping out of Chapin's clothing.

I blushed when I finally realized I was wearing my sexy lingerie that Kasey and Star made me wear for my date with Carlos. Wait. Carlos? What the hell was that? He wasn't himself. His teeth weren't...normal. And his eyes.... They were pitch black. Sorta like Angel's earlier. But they were a scary type of black. If that makes any sense. And the way he looked at me when I got into Angel's car. It made me uneasy. Really uneasy. Something wasn't right.

A light tapping at the door stirred me out of my thoughts .

"You alright in there?" His angelic voice echoed through the door.

"Yes. Sorry, I spaced out." I threw on a pair of night shorts and a big t-shirt before brushing my teeth and walking out moments later.

Angel was sitting on the edge of the bed with his eyes closed. He was whispering to himself. I reached out and touched his shoulder and he automatically stopped and his eyes flew open. When he saw me he relaxed. I smiled before looking over at my alarm clock. Crap. It's one in the morning.

"Actually, you should probably get going. I have to get some rest." He shook his head.

"Now you know I won't leave you by yourself. I'm staying." I tried to think of any excuse to get him to leave.

"My parents might come home early... And what about your car?" He smirked.

"Trust me. They won't. And don't worry about it. Already taken care of." I raised my eyebrows as he slowly started taking off his clothes.

"It's not what you think. Have you ever tried sleeping in jeans? It's not comfortable." He chuckled before stripping down to his boxers and jumping in my bed.

"Angel! I don't think-" he smiled evilly and before I knew it, I was laying in bed, the light was off and a pair of arms were wrapped securely around me.

"You're crazy." I turned to face him.

"Crazy for you." He smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"I need a nickname for you." He looked surprised.

"Why?" He smiled.

"Cuz you have one for me. And I thought it'd be cute." I silently thought about the possible nicknames I could have for him.

"Wingy?" He gave me an 'are you kidding me?' look.

"Lover boy?" He glared at me with a small smile playing on his lips.

After many random stupid nicknames and much scolding from him, I finally thought of one.

"How about...Riz?" He went rigid and his grip tightened on me.

"I'm sorry... You know what? You don't need a nickname. It's ok." I didn't quite understand why he didn't like his name.

"I like it." His eyes met mine and he smiled.

I returned a smile before snuggling into his chest. His arm wrapped around my back and I breathed in his scent. I couldn't get enough of it.

"Goodnight, Riz."

"Sweet dreams, Bel."

Right before I drifted off to sleep, I could of swore I heard the words "I love you..." But who knows? I have a big imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Another chapter! Awwhhhh<333>

I'll edit it whenever I can cuz I need to.

IMPORTANT: ok. I decided to make Annabel's character Ariana Grande. If you don't know who that is, F U! Jk c: lol look her up. I will be changing that in the chapter that I had a pic of her in.

Anyways, thanks for reading!!!(;

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN :D