~Chapter fourteen~ Tantrums and possessiveness

I hope you don't get too confused about how I use Angel's name.

He has 3 names, all used by certain characters.

1.Angel

2.Rizoel

3.Riz

Again, all the same person.

Song to the side is If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn by Sleeping With Sirens(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~Angel~

I hated myself. Of course Annabel would panic over the little stunt I pulled earlier. She looked scared, but I didn't care. I was too busy trying to get revenge on her for using the superblaster on me. But she forgave me way too easily for it though. She forgives too easily and honestly, I don't like that at all. It means she breaks easily, and that bothered me. I definitely deserved that slap Chapin laid on me.

"Rizoel?" Cilix's voice flowed to me and I snapped out of my mind to face him over on the couch.

"Yeah?" I glanced down at Bel, who was sleeping soundly up against me.

"Hey I need to talk to you in the kitchen, if you don't mind." I nodded abruptly and wriggled out from under Bel's form, without waking her.

I followed him into the kitchen and leaned against the counter as Chapin appeared next to him and leaned against him. She wrapped an arm around his waist and I quirked an eyebrow at the gesture.

"Something I should know about?" I asked with pure amusement.

"Angel, Cilix and I are... Soul mates."Chapin's eyes flashed gold before they settled back to their blue color.

"Soul mates? As in, together forever, in love, soul mates?" I asked, not believing my baby sister had a soulmate.

"Yes. That's why I was so attracted to her. We're meant to be together. We were told about this many years ago, don't you remember?" Cilix questioned me and I sighed.

"Yeah, but we were only kids. I didn't understand that concept." They snorted with laughter and I gritted my teeth. They were going to wake up Bel, and I was going to be pissed.

"Well I thought you would, considering Annabel is yours. Don't try to deny it. You love her." Chapin said with amusement and I tried to hide the blush rising to my cheeks.

There was no use denying it.

"I do love her. With my entire being. She's my life now. If anything were to happen to her, anything at all, I would never forgive myself." I admitted seriously.

"I know brother. I trust that you will protect her. After all, you know the consequences if you don't." I shut my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I knew damn well the consequences if anything were to happen to her. I'd be stripped of my wings, and I would die instantly. Without Annabel, I wouldn't be able to live. She's my soulmate. For eternity.

~Annabel~

I awoke to the sound of hushed voices in the kitchen. Riz was no longer next to me, so I assumed he was in the kitchen. I stayed put, not wanting him to get upset about me waking up. I quietly listened in on the conversation.

"Well I thought you would, considering Annabel is yours. Don't try to deny it. You love her." Chapin's voice filled my ear drums.

I'm his what? I mean, what could I possibly be? Why am I so god damn important to everyone around here? Angels. Demons. Riz protecting me as if I were some precious jewel. I wasn't so sure I was prepared for this life changer. The next words got my attention.