~Epilogue~

I changed Annabel's middle name from a wayyyyy previous chapter from Nicole to Lee. So now her name is Annabel Lee and it goes well with what I wanted to put in this last chapter of mine. ^.^

Poem I quoted in this chapter is "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allan Poe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~

~Annabel~

I stood on the balcony and looked out over the sea. It was breathtaking. I did this every morning because I could still see my dad. I watched him from afar, knowing he no longer knew who I once was. God erased his memory of me so he wouldn't have to go through more grief. I was upset to hear it but I agreed at the same time. He didn't need to go through both the death of my mom and the so called 'death' of me. I couldn't stay on Earth any longer. It was part of the rules I abided by.

"It was many and many a year ago,

In a kingdom by the sea,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know,

By the name of Annabel Lee;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought,

Than to love and be loved by me.

I was a child and she was a child,

In this kingdom by the sea;

But we loved with a love that was more than love-

I and my Annabel Lee;

With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven,

Coveted her and me." I sighed as Riz came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Ever since I told you my middle name you've been off the wall with that poem." He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"Edgar Allan Poe is one of the greatest. I actually think I've seen him around here recently, that handsome devil." I laughed and hit him playfully on the arm.

"Leave being gay to Rayne and Greg. They have enough of that to go around." He snorted and started to laugh.

But soon enough, his laughter died down. The mood suddenly turned serious and I knew what was coming. The question I've always been asked after standing here every morning.

"How is he?" I swallowed hard and glanced down upon my father.

He was busy taking care of his new child. Claudia just recently had her and they were the cutest little family. She was a beautiful little girl. In a way I felt like she was replacing me, but I was ok with it. After all.

They named her Emily, after my mom. God didn't remove his memories of her so at least he remembered someone from his past.

And that's when I knew that everything would finally be ok. Because in that moment, I didn't feel the need to watch my father anymore. I would see him again someday, and he would recognize me once he arrived. I smiled.

"He's great." This time I answered with confidence and turned to face Riz.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I giggled and hid my blushing face in his chest.

"Every hour of every day." He grasped my cheeks with his hands and gave me a lingering kiss.

It was sweet, loving, and slow. Just how I liked it.

"Ewwwww. Stop it! That's gross!" Riz pulled away and let out the heartiest laugh I've ever heard.

"Not as gross as you princess." Mia pouted and he ran over and lifted her.