~Chapter fifteen~ Accidents happen

•SEX SCENE ALERT• towards the end of this chapter there is a sexual scene. It won't be too bad considering I'm terrible at writing sex scenes but just thought I'd warn you anyways.

Song to the side is Flirting With Disaster by Young Beautiful In A Hurry (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~

~Angel~

When I got home, all hell broke loose. I had Caspian held against the wall and everyone else just watched in horror.

"Don't you ever tell Annabelle about my life. You hear me?" I glared at him as he struggled to get out of my grasp.

It was impossible though. I was definitely stronger. I felt a hand on my arm and I shoved whoever it was back. Big mistake.

Scream. Thud.

Suddenly, I was being thrown across the room by Cilix, who was now cradling Chapin in his arms. Shit. That was my sister I shoved. And I shoved too hard. She was crying into Cilix's shoulder. I got up from the floor and stared in regret.

"Ch-Chapin... I'm sorry..." I tried to walk towards her but Cilix stopped me.

"Come any closer, and I'll kill you." He shot daggers at me with his eyes.

"She's my sister!" I shouted back in disbelief.

"Yeah. She is. But apparently you forgot that a couple seconds ago. When you decide you're done being an asshole, then you can talk to her." He picked her up and carried her to her room.

Caspian stared at me in utter shock and Rayne and Cassius kept their mouths shut. Good choice.

"Dude... Uncalled for. Are you alright?" Jacques put a hand on my shoulder and I winced.

"I'll let you know when I know..." I whispered and ran up to my room.

I slammed my door and collapsed on the bed. What the hell is going on? I can't believe I did that. It wasn't Caspian's fault that I was too much of a coward to tell Annabel more about myself. And if I had more control of myself, I would never lay a hand on my sister. What have I done?

~Annabel~

School was as boring as ever the next day. Riz didn't come to school, and that worried me a little. I had this empty feeling in my chest. Carlos kept smirking at me and I just wanted to cry. I can't tell anyone... But I wanted to. The stress was too much for me. And I think he knew that. At lunch, I sat with Chapin, Rayne, Caspian, Cilix, Jacques, and Cassius.

Caspian had a pretty bad red mark on his neck. I found it rather weird, but I didn't question the matter. Everyone seemed a little...off today. They didn't hold their usual smirks and smiles and they didn't talk much. I decided to break the lingering silence.

"So..." I then realized that there wasn't much to say.

"Annabel? Would you like to go to the beach with us this weekend? We could all use some relaxing time." Chapin asked me while everyone agreed.

But the way they were laughing nervously and the way everyone kept exchanging glances made me realize that something was wrong. Chapin reached across the table to grab Rayne's orange, but her sleeve fell down in the process. On her arm, in the shape of a hand, was a huge bruise. I gasped. Then my eyes automatically flew to Cilix.

"Cilix. Can I talk to you for a moment?" No one touches a girl like that.

He's so dead.

"Um.. Yeah sure." He gulped and followed me as I made my way out into the empty hallway.