1. The Strongest Fighter

*** This is a third and final part to the Omega Origins series. If you have not read the first two books, please go back and read from the beginning of the Omega Origin Series. Thank you.***

Khao was running through the forest behind Big Boss's estate. He was finally able to escape from the torture that was his life! He was in so much pain but he had to keep running. The moon was bright enough to aid him in seeing his way out. Khao was only wearing his hospital gown since Podd put him back in the hospital after another one of his abusive episodes.

 Khao was only wearing his hospital gown since Podd put him back in the hospital after another one of his abusive episodes

He can hear the hounds that have been released to find him and the men running through the woods far away from him. This means that Podd was alerted of his escape. It's been a year since Khao has been brought to the Big Boss estate. Bright and Win have tried everything to get Khao out of Podd's grip but every attempt was discovered. Each time they were discovered, not only did Khao pay but so did Bright and Win.

After a few months, they decided to just quit and accept their circumstances. This is when Khao found out that Singto was behind it all. Singto made Khao believe that he was on his side to gain information and this is why Podd always knew what they were up to. Khao couldn't communicate with anyone since the last attempt of escape. He knew at that moment that if he wanted to escape from this prison, he would have to do it himself.

 He knew at that moment that if he wanted to escape from this prison, he would have to do it himself

Khao began watching the guard's schedules that guarded his hallway in the hospital. He memorized the pattern and found a twenty-second gap that would allow him to run down one hallway that leads to the main exit. However, on his way to his routine check-up, he saw that a badge was needed to leave through that door. He knew that he would have to harm a guard to escape.

It was a few days past his first year being held against his will in this hospital when he decided that tonight was the night. He just had the worst experience yet with Podd yesterday. Podd's violent appetite was getting worse by the day. Khao knew that if he couldn't escape tonight then he would definitely die there. (Knock on the door)

Khao was laying in his bed and it was a few minutes after ten at night. He wondered who it was but he also knew it could be Podd coming back for more so he pretended to be asleep. The door opens and it wasn't Podd but Earth! Khao felt hot tears filling his eyes as he tried not to shake from fear. Khao knew that Earth couldn't be there for anything good. Earth sat down on the chair next to Khao's bed and began to weep.