11. The Prodigal Son

Ohm began to explain how he was able to crack into BigBoss's online business file system to gain access to files that no one's been able to access since the fire. Nanon asked him if he could change Singto's password into the system so that they can attain the rest of the documents in a "legal" way. Ohm agreed before he continued to explain that Joss is BigBoss's biological son. Everyone was shocked. "It makes sense now why he was so against Joss being with Khao. That never made sense to me until now." Earth said. Fluke was a bit confused because Win didn't update him on everything.

Ohm continued and explained that BigBoss had to make Joss look defenseless and as if he was on our side in order to gain access to information they had. "That's why Joss kept disappearing and repeating just at the right moments!" Gun exclaimed. "This whole time we had Joss within our circle not knowing that he was giving all of our information back to BigBoss!" Gulf said with a frustrated tone. Mew looked at Gulf frustrated before he said, "Calm down dear. I don't want you going into early labor over this." A few chuckled before Gulf gave a warning look that shut everyone up.

Ohm then looked at Fluke who smiled at him and encouraged him to keep going

Ohm then looked at Fluke who smiled at him and encouraged him to keep going. "The last thing I wanted to let you all know is, BigBoss has a plan to escape prison and meet Podd in New York. However, that information wasn't within the system at the compound. I only found out about that because I was able to find old messages between BigBoss and his informant." Ohm explained before some people gasped. "An informant? You mean Joss?" Detective Ohm asked. Ohm shook his head in disagreement before he said, "BigBoss has a lot of informants all over the country and now in New York. But, he has one main informant that has been by his side for many years. I am currently working on finding his identity."

Detective Nanon said, "Ohm, I don't think you should be doing that. Let us take it from here. We thank you for the information but, once you change Singto's password, I think it's best that we handle the rest." Ohm nodded in agreement before he looked over at Mew. Nanon noticed and chuckled before he said, "This family! Just when I thought we were being told everything, I still find out that you guys hide secrets." Ohm looked down and Mew chuckled. "Detective Nanon, we have been very honest with you. Please know that. This information that Ohm just brought us is also new to us."

"