14. True Heir

As Gun walks inside of her home and removes the heels that she's been wearing for the past three hours, she feels like she can finally feel her feet again! Off chuckles and says, "I will never understand why you put yourself through so much pain." Gun turns around to face Off before she says, "So, I don't look good with them on? You don't enjoy the way my legs or ass look with them on? If so, then I won't wear them anymore." Off knew at that moment that he was in trouble by the tone that Gun just used. Off grabs Gun by the hips before he says, "That is not what I am saying at all. Please forget my previous statement."

Off then tried to kiss Gun but she pulled her face away before she said, "Besides, it was the first occasion we've attended as a family where everyone got to see me for who I really am. So, I believe the pain was worth it." Off let his head rest on Gun's shoulder before he said, "You are right. You looked absolutely beautiful too." Gun tried to hide a smile before rolling her eyes. Off smiled because he saw that suppressed smile. He went in for another kiss and this time he was successful. The doorbell rang and Off grunts out of frustration before he lets go of Gun. Gun chuckles a bit.

Off opens the door and it's Gulf with Mew standing behind him. "Gulf?! What's wrong? Has Khao woken up?!" Off asks. Gulf shakes his head before he said, "No. May we come in? It's urgent." Off nodded in agreement before Gulf and Mew walked in and headed straight to the living room. They were all still dressed in the outfits they wore to Fluke and Ohm's wedding. When Off walked into the living room with Gun standing behind him, he saw Gulf was pacing the living room but Mew was seated. Mew looked like he was scared. "What is going on now?" Off asks. Mew chuckles a bit before he says, "You two should have a seat."

Off looked at Gun a bit confused but he grabbed her hand before they both sat down on the couch

Off looked at Gun a bit confused but he grabbed her hand before they both sat down on the couch. Gulf then sits next to Mew before he says, "Off...I need a favor from you and if you say no then I..." Mew grabbed Gulf's knee before Gulf nodded in agreement at him. Mew then grinned and then turned to face Off before he said, "What Gulf is trying to say is that we are moving forward with a new project and would love your support in this." Off still looked confused because Gulf's behavior sort of seemed as if they did something bad.

Gulf looked even more nervous now before he said, "I visited our mother when I heard that she had fainted after finding out about Podd's crimes. I was checking in on her because it worried me that she became so upset over our brother's abuse of Khao..." Gulf looked like he was having a hard time explaining himself but Mew held his hand for encouragement before Gulf continued by saying, "In the process of consoling mother, I found out about the truth of your birth." Off looked shocked but Gun continued to be confused. Off stood up and began to pace the room.

"What does this have anything to with why you are here? And how did that topic even come up?!" Off said now in a very frustrated tone. Gulf stood up and walked over to Off before he said, "I don't know...One minute, we were talking about her questioning if she was a good mother to her blaming their parenting for Podd's mistakes. That's when it came out." Gun now stood up and asked, "I don't understand. What about Off's birth has to do with Podd's crimes?" Off crossed his arms and said, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing! I don't know why Gulf is even bringing it up?!"