2. For the love of Benny

Khao gasped from what Mew said before he asked, "No! Earth was the one who helped me escape! Podd definitely killed my dad! What happens now? What about Benny?" Mew handed Gulf's phone back to him before he said, "I don't have any answers right now. This changes everything." Gulf stood up and yelled, "It does not! We were going after Big Boss and Podd. This just makes it less work!" Mew tried not to smile because he always finds Gulf's passionate expressions to be so cute. "You are right, my love. As always. I will excuse myself and make some phone calls." Mew then kissed Gulf on the forehead before leaving to the hallway.

Gulf sat back down and said, "Don't worry Khao! This doesn't change a thing. All it means is that we need to find proof of Podd's involvement in Big Boss's murder. This will work towards granting you temporary custody." Khao nodded and then Doctor First said, "Gulf, I need to do a check-up on Khao and he needs rest. I am afraid that all of this development has caused him to be exhausted." Gulf nodded in agreement before hugging Khao. "Don't worry. I am here now and nothing will happen to you or Benny. I promise!" Gulf said as they hugged.

Gulf then left the room and closed the door behind him. "Doctor, I really am feeling alright. You didn't need to chase them away." Khao said. First smiled and said, "I told you to call me First and Yes, you need rest. I am in charge of your care. I don't want Gulf coming after me if your condition gets worse." Khao looked confused before he asked, "Condition? What condition?" First then pulled off his stethoscope before he said, "We can talk about that later. You have been through enough." Khao kept staring at the doctor as he began the check-up.

Once the doctor was done, Khao felt a bit of pain in his stomach

Once the doctor was done, Khao felt a bit of pain in his stomach. He grunted and the doctor asked, "Where does it hurt?" Khao looked up with tears in his eyes and asked, "Tell me the truth. What did they do to me?" First felt bad and couldn't keep holding back. He felt it was time for Khao to know but he worried about how it would affect his mental state. "Podd caused a lot of scarring...Well, the point is that...Your body may never be the same. Which is why you need to rest." First said before Khao agreed. "With your permission, I will give inject you with a solution that will allow you to sleep easily so you can get the rest you need." First said.

Khao agreed and then First took out a sedative syringe from his gown pocket and injected Khao with it. This caused Khao to fall asleep. First knew that Khao would not be able to rest if it wasn't for the sedative. He checked his pulse and it was normal again. He stepped out of the room to find Gulf pacing in the hallway and Mew talking on the phone. "Doc! How is he?" Gulf asked as he walked over to First, who was standing in front of the door.

"I put him to sleep so he can get some much-needed rest. But, Khao has a long way to go. All of the operations they did on him this past year weakened his heart. Even if Khao miraculously gets through this, there is no guarantee that he will live a long life with a weakened heart. You should spend as much time as you can with him now." Doctor First explained. Gulf fell to the ground in tears, which caused Mew to drop his phone as he ran to aid Gulf.