15. The Informant

Mew is just walking into his office after having his usual first Monday of the month morning meeting with the shareholders. There is a hot cup of tea waiting for him at his desk, now that he's gotten used to it. As soon as he's standing behind the desk and takes his first sip, Bright comes barging through the doors to his office with Nanon, Ohm, and Win arguing with each other. Mew looks surprised but not long after he sees his own wife walking in followed by Gun and Off, arguing as well. Mew now knows something bad must have happened to bring them all there. Mew puts his arm up before he whistles to gain everyone's attention.

Everyone now looks at Mew before he asks, "What is going on?!" Max walks in with a few guards now standing by the office door before the guards close the doors. Max walks up to Bright and hands him a file before Bright says, "Look at this!" Bright then throws the file on his desk before Mew begins to read. Gulf walks over to Mew's side before Bright says, "This is not a phony report. Podd faked his death with the help of Gawin's moles!" Mew couldn't believe what he was reading but it caused him to feel overwhelming exhaustion as he sat down. He believed that the fight was over and now all they needed to do is tie up some loose ends.

Nanon noticed and said, "It was my mistake

Nanon noticed and said, "It was my mistake. The workload almost tripled on me during the time of Podd's death and..." Ohm moved Nanon aside before he said, "It's not your fault. Gawin has been playing with us all. We failed to notice the true villain who has been pulling the strings all along. Now, we received reports that Gawin has gone missing since arriving back in the country. This means that our two biggest threats are still out there, as we speak." There was a bit of silence in the room before Mew stood back up and asked, "So, what do we do now?"

Bright looked at Max before Max handed him another file. Bright set that file on Mew's desk before he said, "I have come up with an idea but no one seems to like it because it can be seen as illegal to some people." Bright then looked at Ohm before he rolled his eyes. Mew opened the file to then gasp and ask, "You want to declare Gawin dead so that you can become the new heir?!" Win then yelled from his seat, "Against my approval!" Bright did not turn to face Win because they have been arguing about this since Win woke up.

"Bright! This is illegal to everyone but you!" Mew exclaimed

"Bright! This is illegal to everyone but you!" Mew exclaimed. Bright chuckled and said, "Well, I can only tell you about my first plan because...Um..." Bright then nudged his head towards the detectives before Max laughed. Mew rolled his eyes before he walked from behind his desk to now stand in front of Bright. "Listen to me carefully...This family will not repeat your father's behavior! We will not behave as if we are in the mafia. We will figure this out in the most legal way possible!" Mew demanded. Before Bright could respond in anger, Off walked over to stand by Mew as he said, "I agree!" Bright looked at Off with a disappointed look.