12. Miss Me?

Dr. First has been spending almost his whole shift at the hospital every day with Khao. They have gotten very close and the only reason Khao has not agreed to start dating him is that Khao is still legally married to Podd. Khao wants to start with Dr. First but only with a clean slate. First understands that and is willing to wait. It's time for First to go home since he already did some check-ins with two other patients he has been assigned to. "Khao, I have noticed the guards that were placed in your room and outside of your door. I don't know why but I am assuming it has something to do with Podd's disappearance." First said as he sat next to Khao. First looked around and then he moved in closer to Khao before he whispered, "Do you trust me?"

Khao smiled and nodded in agreement. "Oh, before I leave tonight. I need to take you to get your daily sonogram appointment done downstairs." First said loudly. Khao looked at him weird because he thought that there would be no sonogram today because the machine was being worked on. First then smiled a crooked smile before winking at Khao. He got what First was trying to say before Khao responded, "Oh, I almost forgot about that. Let's go." As First began to aid Khao onto a wheelchair, a guard walked up to him before asking, "We were told there would be no sonogram today."

Dr. First smiled and said, "The machine is back up and running so I was able to get an urgent appointment for him. Khao requires a daily inspection of the fetus." The guard looked at him with a confused look before he agreed to let Dr. First continue helping Khao. Khao put on his face mask that he has to always wear when he leaves his room. Once out of the room, two guards followed them to the sonogram room. The guards then stood outside of the room as soon as First went in the room with Khao. Once inside, Khao saw another person sitting in a wheelchair. They waved at Khao and then behind the curtain, Mew stepped out.

"Mew?! What is going on?" Khao asked

"Mew?! What is going on?" Khao asked. Mew smiled and then First squatted in front of Khao before he asked, "You trust me right?" Khao smiled and nodded in agreement before First smiled back. Mew then stood behind Khao and said to Dr. First, "I will be here waiting for you." Dr. First stood up and nodded. First then walked over to the machine and made a lot of noises for about five minutes. Then he grabbed a blanket and put it on the other guy's legs. Then, First gave a face mask to the same guy. "We are ready." First said. Mew nodded in agreement before he pushed Khao into the small area behind the curtain.

Mew then closed the curtain and Dr. First opened the door to the room. The guards looked over and saw the man on the chair had fallen asleep. The same guard asked, "What's wrong with Mr. Khaotung?" Dr. First chuckled and said, "I made the appointment too late in the day. Khao fell asleep during the examination." The guard nodded in agreement before he began to walk back toward Khao's room. Khao then whispered to Mew once the door was closed, "I can't believe they think that's me!" Mew laughed before he shushed Khao.

 Khao then whispered to Mew once the door was closed, "I can't believe they think that's me!" Mew laughed before he shushed Khao