13. Forever?

TopTap began to shake as he dropped the glass he was washing in the sink. Podd smiled and said, "I have missed you so much!" Podd then turned TopTap around before he said, "I heard that you gave birth to our child. I want to see them...Boy or girl?" TopTap couldn't even look at Podd in the eyes as he stood frozen being held by Podd. "TT?! Was that you that dropped the glass?" Win asked from his bedroom. TopTap could not respond. Win then walked to his bedroom door and asked, "TT?! Are you okay?"

Podd smiled and pulled TopTap's face towards him but before he could kiss him, he felt a gun pressed up against the back of his head. Podd chuckled before letting go of TopTap. He put his hands up and said, "Winnie, you shouldn't be doing something that you don't know how to do." Podd then heard a laugh from behind him that wasn't Win's. When Podd turned around, he found that it was Bright pointing a gun at Podd's head. There were six officers who were also pointing their guns at Podd. Win was standing behind Max in his bedroom. Podd began to laugh as one of the officers walked from behind Bright to put Podd in handcuffs.

"So you are not an idiot after all

"So you are not an idiot after all." Podd said with a smile on his face. Bright smiled and said, "Actually it was pure luck!" Bright began to laugh before Gawin stepped into the kitchen and with a controlled but angry tone, he exclaimed, "How could you plan to kill me?! Are you that dumb?! You think that I wouldn't find out?!" Podd became angry before Bright began to laugh again and said, "Oh yeah...I forgot to tell you that during my investigations into my family history...I found out who the true heir is...and it wasn't you!" Bright laughed again before Gawin said, "The true heir has been me all along! Once my father chose you over me and then you decided that you don't want to be with me anymore...That's when I decided to get rid of the two of you!"

Bright couldn't help but laugh as Podd's face now began to turn red from anger. Gawin gave the signal before two officers removed Podd from the home and placed him in the back of a police vehicle. Bright ran straight to Win before hugging him. Gawin followed but was stopped by Max before Gawin laughed. Bright noticed and said, "Oh, sorry bro. Max is overprotective of us." Gawin bowed and said, "That's understandable. I just wanted to thank Win for allowing me to take his husband for so long." Win rolled his eyes before he said, "I didn't allow it. You just took him! Did I really have a choice?!"

 You just took him! Did I really have a choice?!"