4. Evidence?

There was a few moments of silence as everyone took in the sonogram displayed on the screen behind the doctor. Earth sat down feeling emotional, Win began to cry and Bright held on to him. Max then asked, "Doc, please tell me that Khao is not pregnant with Pod's baby!" First adjusted his doctor gown before he said, "Unfortunately, Khao is currently pregnant and we ran a paternity test that concluded just a few minutes before this meeting, concluding Podd as the father." Everyone gasps.

First then said, "What really worries me about Khao is that his body is already very fragile. If he is able to recover successfully, this doesn't mean that he will carry to term successfully either. It is a higher probability that this baby may cause too much stress on Khao's heart. Meaning, he could die from this pregnancy." Win continues to cry and so does Gun. (Knock on the door) First walks to the meeting room door and opens it.

 (Knock on the door) First walks to the meeting room door and opens it

First lets in two other doctors and a man in a suit into the room. "Everyone, these are the other doctors working with me to care for Khao. They have some information that may help our case against Podd. The third gentleman is the leading lawyer on the case against Podd." First explained. First then ushered one of the doctors to the podium as the other two men stood to the side of the screen. "Hello, I am Dr. Phuwin and I am a forensic dentist brought in to inspect the bite marks on Khao's body." Phuwin said. Win continued sobbing and now so did Earth.

"After Podd was arrested, I requested that we take molds of Podd's teeth to compare them to the bite marks on Khao and the police agreed

"After Podd was arrested, I requested that we take molds of Podd's teeth to compare them to the bite marks on Khao and the police agreed. They are a match." Phuwin said as he displayed the photos of Khao's bite marks and the scans of Podd's teeth. "I have submitted this report to the detectives in charge of the case." Phuwin said before he walked away and bowed. The next doctor walked up to the podium and said, "Hello, I am Doctor Pond. I am Khao's OBGYN who specializes in Omegas." Pond then put up a report of his findings when Khao was first brought in.

Win stood up and said, "I can't go through this. I can't see what this monster has done to my brother!" Bright stood up and said, "Max, take Win to our car. I will join you soon." Max stood up and walk straight to the door with Win. After Win left the meeting, First then got a nod from Mew, and then he patted Pond on his back to encourage him to continue. Pond nodded and then said, "Doctor First and I were first on the scene when Khao arrived at the emergency room. He had signs of long-term abuse and neglect." Pond clicked the remote and then the next report included some pictures that were a bit violent. This made Earth begin to sob again along with Gun. Gulf hugged Earth before Pond continued by saying, "I just submitted this report to the detectives. It proves that Khao wasn't just raped but also abused during the conception."