10. Life Goes On

Nanon arrived at the building behind the police station where they kept the prisoners due for a court hearing in less than a week. He knew that Bright would be heading there too. Once Ohm and Nanon walked into the lobby, he found that almost all of the policemen were knocked out or locked behind intake temporary jail rooms. He let the police officers out of the intake room and asked where Bright was. The officers said he already left with a knocked-out Podd. Nanon and Ohm got back into their car before heading to Bright's office.

Nanon called his Sargent, Boss. He made him aware of the situation before he then hung up and called another officer. This officer sent him video footage of how Bright and Joss were able to subdue an entire building of officers to get to Podd. The officer also explained that Bright has knowledge of the building because Bright was being held at this exact building before Joss brought in proof that Bright was not the one to murder Nani. They released him into Joss's care before they headed to Bright's home. Two officers tailed them and kept an eye on Bright and Joss's movements. One of the officers reported that several men kept coming in and out of Bright's home. As if Bright was planning something.

Joss did not stick around

Joss did not stick around. He was gone for a few hours before Bright and Win suddenly left their home to go to Off's home. After that, they noticed that Bright ran out of the home several hours later with Joss following him. They both got into Bright's SUV before taking off quickly. The officers followed them back to the back building of the police station where Bright and Joss got out with masks over their faces and guns in hand. Joss was first in before Bright followed. The officer then explained that the footage showed that Joss had tossed a gas bomb into the lobby. This caused everyone in the lobby to fall asleep instantly.

Bright then got one of the keys from the officers to unlock the door that leads to where Podd was being held. More officers made their way down to the first floor but when Joss discovered them, he threatened to shoot them. He essentially locked them all in the intake cells. Bright then comes out of a room dragging Podd. Joss helps him carry Podd out of the building and into their SUV. The officers who have been tailing them followed them out but then they saw Bright stand up through the moon room of the SUV before he shot their two front tires. The officer's car veered to the right until it couldn't move anymore. Nanon hung up the call and explained this to Ohm.

"Call back Boss and tell him this information. See if he will go to the warehouse with a few of our men. I am pretty sure Bright will be in his office but just in case he is at the warehouse..." Ohm was explaining before Nanon's phone rang. It was Win calling. Nanon answers and Win says, "Nanon, I know you are probably on your way to my husband's office. I can tell you that I have checked our CCTV's and he is not there. Please just let us handle this. Bright is not in his right mind right now." Nanon looked at Ohm before he said, "I understand Win but we can't do that. If we catch Bright, he will be arrested. He broke into our jail cell and is harboring a known criminal. Just for that alone, he goes to jail himself. You know that!" Win hung up.