OmegaVerse Info

In this chapter, I am going to explain my alternate universe (AU) or omega verse (OV). All of my omega books are based on and will be developed within. Most of my stories are or will be narrated from the POV of the omega or the main character. There are a few exceptions where the POV changes between characters and if so, I will label the change in POV's. All of my Omegaverse novels do take place in the same AU. This serves for a better understanding of my AU and less to explain in each novel.

The Omegaverse in other novels (Mostly BL) is very different than mine. This is why I decided to write this chapter.  For example, I do not have werewolves,  shapeshifters, or vampires in my Omeg AU. I also do not base my Omega AU labels completely on a dog mentality. Meaning, I do not give characteristics or behaviors that are similar to a wolf pack. Such as biting, rabid, or aggressive behavior only reserved for alphas. I have humans that can be born as alpha, beta, or omega in this AU. This does not replace the LGBT terminology or labels we know today. I wanted to make that clear because the alpha/beta/omega is another classification of each individual. Feel confused yet? It's okay. I will explain...

The Alpha:

They are the ones who are in charge of all genders. The alpha can be born a male or a female. Alphas are strong, have large bodies, and seem intimidating. The alpha male has the ability to impregnate omega males or females because they have external organs and seeds (Penis & Sperm) to accomplish this. Something that needs to be clarified is that two alphas are forbidden to be together and for a long time, it was illegal. An alpha male can be with a beta male or an omega male but they cannot be with another alpha male or female.

The alpha female cannot make a beta female or an omega male pregnant without assistance from modern science. Scientists have figured out how to turn a female alpha egg into sperm. Then with the help of an insemination apparatus (Dildo), they are able to impregnate their mate. However, this procedure is only available to alpha females. There is only one issue with the alpha female, a beta male cannot get an alpha female pregnant. Only an alpha male can. This is because the alpha female has an extra layer of the follicle wall that surrounds their eggs that prevents insemination from a weaker gender.

Alphas are raised to be the "breadwinners" of their households. They are expected to complete college and are afforded the highest-paying jobs because they are alphas. They have great instincts for protection, they wish to provide for and be the leader of their family. They are possessive, their senses (smell, sight, hearing) are highly developed and they usually perform jobs that are demanding. Such as politics, scientists, CEOs, doctors/surgeons, the armed forces, and the police. They also have the ability to speak in a powerful tone of voice when needed. This causes a reaction of entire submission in the omegas, in the betas, and even the alphas of a younger age or of lesser status.

In this AU, Alphas run the world. They are often given privileges that are not afforded to others. The hierarchy in this world starts with your mating label (Alpha/Omega/Beta), financial status/career, and then the order of your birth. This means that if you were born Alpha but you're the second child born to a wealthy family, you inherit the family's money and businesses, not the firstborn. A beta or an omega can give birth to three betas and on their last attempt they give birth to an alpha, that alpha will inherit all. Lastly, an Alpha can have more than one beta as a mate but they can only have one omega. Usually, once an alpha mates with an omega, the alpha will not want another omega.

The Beta:

The Betas female or male are subservient to the alphas of the world. They are usually shorter than Alpha's but not always. They are definitely weaker than the alphas. The beta females can get pregnant by the alphas but the male betas cannot. However, modern science offers male betas a womb incubator to bring home and watch their child grow. When it's time for delivery, a nurse comes to the home and delivers the baby from the incubator. Recently, this option has been afforded to all betas and omegas due to health concerns or at the alpha's request.