Chapter 37: Expect The Unexpected Part 2

*Don't start video yet*

Jace: *Is Furious.* WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOUR'RE PREGNANT?!?!

Corki: *While crying.* I'm sorry mom and dad. I didn't mean for this to happen, What do I do?

Avery: You have to tell him sweetie.

Corki: But how? I don't want him to leave me.

Jace: *Has calmed down a bit but is still furious.* If he really loves you babygirl he would never leave you. And after you tell him me and your mom would also like to talk to him.

Gabe: So does your brother but first we want to talk to you in private.

Avery: Gabriel do not parent your sister, Now let's go talk in mine and your father's room. *Gestures for Corki and Gabe to follow her and Jace to their room.*

Corki: *Is scared.* Am I being kicked out of the house or disowned?

Jace: What? No Princess but we are disapointed and raised you better than this.

Corki: What do you want me to do?

Gabe: Even though I'm angry at Connor right now I say the baby deserves a chance at life.

Corki: But what if Connor doesn't want the baby?

Avery: Like your dad said If he loves you then he'll also love his child and we are here to support you no matter what sweetie.

Corki: *Smiles.* Thanks mom, any advice on how to tell Connor? Like how did you dad about Gabe and Me?

Avery: I honestly just told him baby and that's what you need to do with Connor.

Jace: You're mom is right you need to pull him aside and tell him because he deserves to know that he's having a child.

Corki: *Nods as they hear a knock at the door.*

Mackenzie: I got it! *Goes to open the door to see that it's Connor.* Corki you're Boyfriend here!. *Looks at Connor.* Hey Connor

Connor: *Has a worried look on his face.* Hi Mackenzie. *Looks around then spots Corki and goes to her.* Babe I really need to talk to you it's important.

Corki: What is it baby? Is everything ok? *Is starting to get worried and scared.*

Connor: No everything is not ok and I really need to talk to you in private.

Corki: *Nods nervously and looks at everyone.* Can you guys give us a minute please?

Everyone besides Connor and Corki: *Leaves the room even though they didn't want to and Corki lead Connor to the couch.*

Corki: What did you want to tell me baby?

Connor: *Takes a deep breath then looks at her.* Remember the night of Daniel's party where you spent the night at my house?

Corki: Yes I do why?

Connor: *Takes Corki's hands into his.* I'm so sorry baby our protection broke

Corki: What?

Connor: *Nods.* The condom broke and I didn't realize that it broke until we were done but if there's a chance you get pregnant I want you to know that I'm going to be by your side through it all

Corki: *Nods.* Thank you for telling and being honest with me.

Connor: Of course I just needed to get it off my chest and are you ready to go to school?

Corki: I'm actually going to stay home today I'm not feeling that great.

Connor: Ok baby I'll call you during lunch and free period.