Chapter 20: Happy Birthday Ray Manchester!!!

*It was the morning of Ray's birthday but instead of a peaceful wake up call the adults were woken up to their kids yelling at each other. So they go over to them*

Ray: What's going here?

All the kids: *Starts talking at the same time*

Jace: Woah slow down one at a time *Looks at them then points at Jacob* Jacob tell us what's going on

Jacob: Just somethings that was happening at school

Ava: What been happened at school? is there something we should know about?

Brady: No mom we got it all under control

Ava: Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

Brady: Yes mom besides we have to get ready for school

Jodi: *Mumbles* And see the people we honestly don't want to see

Sofia: What was that honey?

Jodi: Nothing *As she says that the kids go to get ready and once they were ready it was Ray's turn to drive them to school. Once they got to school they waved bye to Ray and took off but before Jacob took off he smiled at his dad and said Happy birthday then goes into the school.*

Mason: *Sees that everyone is walking in and that they are arguing so once that are fully in the school he took things in his over hands and goes over to them and starts to pull the peppermints aside* You three talk * Then pulls Sun hi, Jodi and Corki aside and told them the same. and finally he pulled Matthew and Julianna aside to talk*

Matthew: Mason what's the meaning of this

Mason: The meaning of this is for you guys to make up and become friends again

Sun hi: But I don't want to talk to them *Crosses her arms*

Mason: Too bad now talk * With that the teens started talking to each other but ever time one of them tried to leave mason brought them right back to who they were talking to in the first place. This lasted for about an hour until mason seen that they were done so he moved them to different groups.* Alright Julianna, Corki and Matthew go talk, Connor and Gabe talk. And those conversation again lasted an hour then mason pulls them again but this time Julianna is with Jodi and Amber and Corki was with Connor. And again lasted an hour and Mason was happy to see that his friends were back and that they didn't hate each other anymore. I am so glad to see that everyone fixed their friendships.

Connor: *Takes Corki's hand into his* And relationships * They smile at each other and he kisses her on top of her head*

Victoria: You two are so adorable how are you two not dating yet its killing us

Corki: *Playfully rolls her eyes as they walk into the choir room with the others are following them then they sit down but instead of the girls having to push Corki's chair closer to Connor's chair they were already sitting next to each other which made the girls squeal*

Natalie: *Squeals* Omg I love these two *As she says that Jack comes in wearing a leather jacket and sun glasses with music playing in the background*

Verse 1: Didn't go nowhere, never left uh
you really thought that I was
Gone (gone gone gone)
I heard you talking like I lost my swagger
Said I was over you were
Wrong (wrong wrong wrong)
I'm always improving
Always on the move and
Working on my flow
To take it to the studio
This is not a come back
Following my own path
Laying down the fat tracks
Still a music maniac