Chapter 41: Celestial High!!!

Corki: *At locker getting her stuff when 3 familar faces comes up to her.*

Mason: *Sneaks up behind her.* Boo!

Corki: *Jumps up and turns to see Mason.* Seriously Mason! Did anyone ever teach you to never scare a pregnant girl!

Mason: Sorry Corks. *Hugs her as she hugs back.*

Ryder: *Fake pouts.* Let's go Jax's she clearly forgot about us. *Pretends to leave.*

Corki: No you don't *Goes after them.* get back over here. *Stops them and hugs both.* I'm not complaining or anything but what are you guys doing here? I thought you would still be on the rode.

Jax: We were but we have a little break between performances and states that we wanted to come home for a bit to see everyone before leaving again.

Ryder: And we wanted to apologies for not being able to make it to your birthday and wanted to give you something.

Corki: You boys didn't have to do that

Mason: We wanted to your our friend and not to mention a rebel love girl. *Hands her box.* carefully it's fragil.

Corki: *Opens it to reveal a snow globe from New York the last state they were before taking a break and coming home.* Oh my gosh. *Takes it out.* It's so beautiful!

Jax: A certain boyfriend of yours told us that you collect snow globes

Corki: *Smiles* That's true I do. *Says as the annocements comes on.*

Mr. Slayer: Excuse the interuption staff and students I was just informed that Celestial High is termit free and has been rebuilt for those of you Celestial high student and staff who choose to go back that all enjoy the rest of your day staff and student.

*They four teens already start seening some of the Celstial High students and Staff already talking about going back but that's when it finally hits Corki.*

Corki: Wait that means all of our friends from The Champions are leaving, Mrs. Megan is leaving and *Gasps as her hand goes to her stomach.* Connor

Jax: Corks Connor isn't going anywhere. He loves it here at Will Rogers Oh and one more very Important thing he loves you. *Says as the rings singling for lunch.*

Corki: *Grabs her things.* I'll catch you guys later and thank you for the snow globe. *Walks away*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Transition to The Cafetetia.)

Connor: *Finds Corki at their orignal spot and goes to sit with her.* Hi baby.

Corki: *Ignores him and plays with food.*

Connor: *Gives her half of his food.* Here babe that should be plenty for you and our little one *Smiles*

Corki: *Conutines to ignore him as Sun hi and Jodi sits with them.*

Sun hi: Hey guys!

Jodi: Hey what's going on? *They both sit.*

Connor: Corki won't talk to me and I don't know why. *Looks at them hopeful.* Do you girls know what's wrong?

Sun hi: She was fine when I came this morning for Gabe then again it could be the hormones

Corki: I'm literally sitting right here and can hear you Sun hi, also you try being pregnant and control you emotions!

Sun hi: Sorry girl.

Jodi: I know what's going on

Connor: What is it! Tell me